Arrse log in names for celebrities/ politicians

With many politicians and celebs names cropping up on here in various threads some of whom already have seem to have their own regular Arrse names assigned, I thought it would be a bit of a laugh to get arrsers to come up with some 'appropriate' log in names for celebs and politicians. List the celeb/ politician and then the suggested arrse name:

Eg. Paris Hilton - thermos_brain
I am positive that most of you can improve on my abysmal effort so get cracking and give us all a good laugh 8)

Go_Hard = Alfie Thomas (in homage to the rugby song "If I were the marrying kind".."would be a rugby full back, he'd go hard, I'd go hard, we'd go hard together..."

Gerry Adams - Bugsy

Michael Portillo - Railway_Ruiner
Mark Hughes - Signing_On
Simon Cowell - Words_Fail_Me
Terry Wogan - Grouting_finally_finished

Mandelson is already on here as "Rumba of Rio"...

oldcolt said:
DeltaDog said:
I'm going to join the YMCA website for some proper banter...
I never had you down as a village people type of fella DD 8O
Since this website became gayer than the blue oyster bar, I figured I may as well hang out on a site where the posters admit to liking cock.

DeltaDog said:
oldcolt said:
DeltaDog said:
Since this website became gayer than the blue oyster bar, I figured I may as well hang out on a site where the posters admit to liking cock.
Was that you 'coming out'? :wink:

DeltaDog said:
oldcolt said:
DeltaDog said:
You is well ard innit. Is you mummys lickle soljer?