ARRSE LIVE8

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Dale the snail, Jul 4, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right - I will do kareoke, obviously Elvis,

Any more takers for the precious little ones?

I am sick and tired of them lot gobbing off and giving it the big one,

As I said.

Yours, sluggy.

2. turn up the gain please

3. 'Puts cheese in his ears and turns off his hearing aid!!'

4. You've been sung to as well huh?

I'll sing sweet lullabies like, (to the tune of Brahms Lullaby)

'Go to sleep,
    Go to sleep,
    Go to sleep
    or I'll drown you.'

Beebs :)

5. dale the snail you are a fcuking dullard who makes my ears bleed

6. your ears are bleeding! good i hope it really fcuking hurts if that is the worst insult you can come up with then who is the dullard? you small pr*cked, piss stai ned matress licking arrsehole! get a fcuking grip

7. kiss my arrse you slaggs

8. harsh words you moron! is that all youve got? i was looking foward to some proper abuse being passed back and forth. i completely understand that your inadaquate IQ doesnt allow for much, however i am willing to come down to your level for a short time only!

come on chargetemp wound me with your words

9. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

My my, isn't it a lovely day in Arrseland today....all such well mannered children.

10. dizzy tramp,i can not be arrsed with your sort,you and dale the snail trail,like a big bunch of lezzers,i bet you resembl vinegar t*ts off of that well loved aussie soap prisoner cell block h,and dale looks like lizzie the withered old prune

11. Couldn't performance art be a part of the extravagancy .ie to solve the riddle whats the fastest thing on 2 legs A chicken through a refugee camp . Have a bunch of starving kids one from each african country thats
    messed up (oh thats all of them ) chase achicken around winner gets to stay in this country :twisted: .
    Followed by celebrity mine clearance 12 celebs have 48 hours to clear a village and farm land of mines and uxos think with a little help from my friends witha body count hopefully :twisted: .

12. yes chargetemp im afraid you are right! i am a big fat lezza and i am better known as louise from that amazing series cell block h! unlike you, you spineless cnut, i am comfortable with my sexuality and have enough confidence not to go around having to slag people down to make up for my severe lack of personality!

13. Back to thread: Slug and Dizzy can play my flute to feed the starving children.

haleyluya. :D

14. i hope your not suggesting they feed off the results of mine and slugs playing? ew they cant be that hungry!

15. Hey chargetemp are you camp as well? We could get together and have a wee chat about your comming out, bless. :roll: