ARRSE Lapel Badges

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by HarryPalmer, Nov 13, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. You need to do a quick edit. At the moment it's your details (3 pins) and address that's coming up from that link.

2. BEWARE! there seems to be an error with that site at the moment, as I can currently view someone elses details, name and address, plus it seems I can add stuff to his order.

3. Many thanks to those that contacted us with this information.

I have doubled checked and cannot access anyones details from the link provide in the first post. However I suspect the url posted contained details of the customer who was still logged in at the time!.

Please always remember to log out of anything once you are finished.

We still have a small few of the ARRSE lapel pins left. Once they are gone, thats it!. No more are to be produced.

Get your Mr P before its too late!

[​IMG]

Click here!

4. I logged on and bought me one, I logged back out and it seemed ok. Failing that you can all stick your items on my bill.

5. Got myself one, all seemed ok.

6. Looks like Harry copied & pasted a URL while his account was open, and has now rectified this. No one should be able to access your account in the same way unless you tell them the URL at the time. Otherwise the site is secure.

PMTTS offer pins at prices much below the same badges sell for on eBay and some good bargines are to be found. Like Mr Patato Head which were produced for this site a while back.

7. Had no problem using the pmtts link

8. I have emailed pmtts and the originator of this thread, weirdly it wasn't the originators account (or was he saying that hoping that he wouldn't be outed as an arrser?) pmtts has checked everything and all is ok now.
    I really should have ordered stuff on the open account, and changed the password.. oh well, opportunity missed.

9. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

I was thinking of doing the same before I PMed him but then remembered I am already the proud owner of a pin :D

10. I know I'd deny it was me even if it was, but no, they weren't my details.
    Someone appears to have ordered something without logging out afterward. I did it for him when I checked.

Thanks for the warning, either way.

Oddly, someone pm'ed me with what appeared to be another set (?)

11. Anyway, I haven't had any problems with my account.

Just in case you're worried about PERSEC, this site offers the option to pay offline by cheque.

12. Ive tried to order one & it appears they are now out of stock

13. All sold im afraid. If we discover any more in our stock boxes, we will let you all know via this thread.

Im supprised none have appeared on flea bay with over exaggerated descriptions such as " mega rare, as worn by the SAS " :lol: