Arrse knowledge needed..

Right, I'm looking for a picture that was posted on here a few months ago. It was a picture of headshots collaborated together of all British soldiers that had been killed in Iraq and Afghanistan.

I tried searching, but failed after many attempts, also, was unsure where to post this.

Nightrained said:
Right, I'm looking for a picture that was posted on here a few months ago. It was a picture of headshots collaborated together of all British soldiers that had been killed in Iraq and Afghanistan.

I tried searching, but failed after many attempts, also, was unsure where to post this.

google is my friend. :D

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Nightrained said:

Was that the stamps one? If so it's called 'For Queen and Country' by Steve McQueen.

Nightrained said:
This is a good one, however the one I seen didn't have the back ground picture, just had the faces, more clear.
Send RFUK a PM.