ARRSE Kennel Club - A Dog Owners Thread

How pertinent to the CL household this morning. The whippet rolled in the biggest fox crap I have ever seen - damn fox must be the size of a pony.

No warm bubbly bath for the skinny reprobate though - ketchup, shampoo and a bucket of water in the garden in the snow.

Yes, the ketchup thing works well.

Mrs B did it once (and only once) to one of the dogs in the bathroom. The bugger had a good shake whilst covered in a runny mix of ketchup, water and dog shampoo.

Fully tiled happily but looked like a murder scene. Ended up having to repaint the ceiling.

Get fuçked, she is 26kg and the vet is happy as Larry with her. She's a mongrel, she has a huge barrel chest and broad flat back because as would be obvious to Stevie Wonder she has Staffie in her.
And if you can't figure that she's squashed up sitting with her legs tucked under her you need Specsavers fella.
She has a loose abdomen due to being spayed by and here I will quote Tom my vet "Whoever Spayed her was a cack handed prick".
She's out for 3 hours over a couple of walks through the day, 99% off lead, read back through the thread there's plenty about her average walk through Sankey valley around Carr mill all the while bouncing off the scenery with her 2 year old boyfriend Barney.
Fat shaming a Dog!
You're worse than Hitler...

I may be a bit tired
Get off that fence fella, wish I could give you more funnies for that post.

How pertinent to the CL household this morning. The whippet rolled in the biggest fox crap I have ever seen - damn fox must be the size of a pony.

No warm bubbly bath for the skinny reprobate though - ketchup, shampoo and a bucket of water in the garden in the snow.
I do not bath Seth either , if the little bastard rolls in shit I hose him down and he effin hates it. Thick shit will never learn though.

Get fuçked, she is 26kg and the vet is happy as Larry with her. She's a mongrel, she has a huge barrel chest and broad flat back because as would be obvious to Stevie Wonder she has Staffie in her.
And if you can't figure that she's squashed up sitting with her legs tucked under her you need Specsavers fella.
She has a loose abdomen due to being spayed by and here I will quote Tom my vet "Whoever Spayed her was a cack handed prick".
She's out for 3 hours over a couple of walks through the day, 99% off lead, read back through the thread there's plenty about her average walk through Sankey valley around Carr mill all the while bouncing off the scenery with her 2 year old boyfriend Barney.
Fat shaming a Dog!
You're worse than Hitler...

I may be a bit tired
How tired

So your dog was fat! That tells us you were too lazy to walk him.
For shame!
No I was guilty of giving far too many treats. We walk plenty Woods,Beach,Moors on holiday. Unbeknown to me his digestive system was compromised. He was always a sickie dog,vomiting and diarrhoea,but I put that down to his scavenging ways ( Staffie X Rescue Dog) it wasn't untill January this year when something was not just right with him.
So after a trip to the Vet followed up with X Rays & Scans it was discovered he needed emergency surgery because no obvious blockage showed up. The surgery lasted 90 mins.
He is still in recovery after trying diffrent food types and medications. He has a condition call Hypomortality and his immune system is buggered ( he will be 9 in August) now he is on Steroids Pro Plan HA food and Pro Plan FortiFlora Pro biotic powder. It's been 9 days since this diet started and the diffrence in him is simply amazing. Downside he is on restricted 20 min walks 3 times a day,this might become a permanent routine. He has not had a single treat since January again that looks like a permanent. His treat if you can call it a treat is a small handful of HA biscuits ( size of a smartie) with his steriod tablets twice daily.

I've just realised why we like dogs so much. They're like your Army bezza, they eat, sleep and shag every chance they get, you can't trust them with your kit or your scoff but they'd die for you if needed.

Lock away the treats,please do not end up like Cpl Warwick Bartholomew (extremely overweight) at one point he weighed 31kg then down to 28kg. His weight is now 25kg ( his ideal weight) his recovery is now in the fast lane against the slow road.
Loving the Smile tho
NEVER CRITICISE SOMEONES HOUND:mrgreen: you may as well beat their children :mrgreen:

No I was guilty of giving far too many treats. We walk plenty Woods,Beach,Moors on holiday. Unbeknown to me his digestive system was compromised. He was always a sickie dog,vomiting and diarrhoea,but I put that down to his scavenging ways ( Staffie X Rescue Dog) it wasn't untill January this year when something was not just right with him.
So after a trip to the Vet followed up with X Rays & Scans it was discovered he needed emergency surgery because no obvious blockage showed up. The surgery lasted 90 mins.
He is still in recovery after trying diffrent food types and medications. He has a condition call Hypomortality and his immune system is buggered ( he will be 9 in August) now he is on Steroids Pro Plan HA food and Pro Plan FortiFlora Pro biotic powder. It's been 9 days since this diet started and the diffrence in him is simply amazing. Downside he is on restricted 20 min walks 3 times a day,this might become a permanent routine. He has not had a single treat since January again that looks like a permanent. His treat if you can call it a treat is a small handful of HA biscuits ( size of a smartie) with his steriod tablets twice daily.

A likely story...

Hope hes sorted soon

Get a bit annoyed at her being called fat. She's basically barrel shaped, because of her colouring its hard to see on photo, but you can see her ribs.
She's not a big eater as her last owner driverslag stated years ago on here.
1 cup of dry and 1 sachet of wet, twice a day. Chuck her a carrot every day and loves spud peelings and any veg.
Plus her sardines in oil for her joint mobility, bonus of protein and glossy coat.

A likely story...

Hope hes sorted soon

Get a bit annoyed at her being called fat. She's basically barrel shaped, because of her colouring its hard to see on photo, but you can see her ribs.
She's not a big eater as her last owner driverslag stated years ago on here.
1 cup of dry and 1 sachet of wet, twice a day. Chuck her a carrot every day and loves spud peelings and any veg.
Plus her sardines in oil for her joint mobility, bonus of protein and glossy coat.
Bless. She's obviously "rugby build" :D