ARRSE Kennel Club - A Dog Owners Thread

Ritch

LE
Staying with my friends in the US and I'm getting to know their dogs.

Luna.

20220511_140849.jpg

And Stanley, a 6 month old Lab.

20220512_084959.jpg

They also have a dog called Kato but I can't get near him as he wants to tear my throat out.

:D

Unfortunately there's no distracting him. He wants to murder me.
Assuming you didn't hoof him in the knackers or nicked his bone when you first met, that is sad, you seem to be a Mightily Good Egg and Friend Of Dogs.
We can't always compensate for previous trauma. Hope you become pals!

RangdoOfArg

LE
Book Reviewer
Cheesed off
I was. Then even more as he sprayed everything in the garden with the foulest-smelling crap for a day of two.
Then I started to feel sorry for him on about day four as he looked so miserable. As he had fully regained his appetite by then, I soon packed that in. And mourned the loss of my cheese.
God I loved that dog.

I was. Then even more as he sprayed everything in the garden with the foulest-smelling crap for a day of two.
Then I started to feel sorry for him on about day four as he looked so miserable. As he had fully regained his appetite by then, I soon packed that in. And mourned the loss of my cheese.
God I loved that dog.
Aye no matter what they do they get round you

Ritch

LE
Assuming you didn't hoof him in the knackers or nicked his bone when you first met, that is sad, you seem to be a Mightily Good Egg and Friend Of Dogs.
We can't always compensate for previous trauma. Hope you become pals!

Apparently he's just plain psycho to anyone not in the immediate family. Makes for an excellent guard dog.

Back in the mid-1990s we were the household staff for a beagle and a brown mongrel. One Sunday the Honourable Hidden One made a pile of profiteroles for tea, which would be after a walk with friends. We came back to find the fridge door open and most of the profiteroles inside the beagle, some had fallen down the back and out of his reach (difficult as he once chewed threough the Ma-in-law's handjob to get at a bar of chocolate. The other one was a cheese freak and had eaten a half-pound bar, plastic wrapper and all. Absolutely no problems from each...

Latest Threads