ARRSE Kennel Club - A Dog Owners Thread

[drift]

Published by: Soi Dog Foundation, on 15 July 2021.

Time is Out!!

Time is out!
1f4e3.png
‼
86 dogs flew to the US over just 2 weeks
1f60d.png
1f631.png
. The support we received exceeded even our wildest dreams, and every dog who could travel did so. It was not easy with very limited flights, and with the cost of sending each dog being even higher than expected, but thanks to you all costs were covered.
Here is a short video taken by Stacy at The Barking Lot, our partner rehoming centre in San Diego, where Danillo and some others are staying until they move to their permanent homes. It absolutely warmed our hearts to see their happiness and excitement for their new lives!

[/drift]

Posted on the "boiling-lobsters-alive-to-be-banned" thread, and on this "arrse-kennel-club-a-dog-owners" thread.

First proper grooming session and clipping completed for almost a year. What a smart little chap!
8712EB3B-2EFB-4401-8998-4749DF22A3A5.jpeg

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
1626432734681.png

Fizzgig looking for attention.

20210715_084357.jpg
Disturbing her highness' beauty sleep.

ETA: Yes, that is her bed and own duvet on the floor. The memory foam mattress and pillows would appear to be more to her liking.

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Nice little walk in the sunshine at Sturminster Newton Mill today, before the sun got too hot.

the tribulations of puppy raising and first season since, seem to be forgotten.
20210718_112859_resized.jpg
20210718_112919_resized.jpg
20210718_112900_resized.jpg
(she's being spayed in September. I'm not telling her....)

Last edited:

Aphra

Old-Salt
Nice little walk in the sunshine at Sturminster Newton Mill today, before the sun got too hot.

the tribulations of puppy raising and first season since, seem to be forgotten.
View attachment 589717View attachment 589718View attachment 589719(she's being spayed in September. I'm not telling her....)
She's a beautiful girl. It looks like she's having a great time in the sunshine. I suppose you could tell her she's getting a tummy tuck to maintain her svelte figure...

Ritch

LE
I bought Poppy a rabbit toy the other day. She can't bear to be apart from it.

20210719_170550.jpg

he's so cute - U want one like that when I retire

His mother was half Shitzu half Jack Russell father was full Shitzu .so he is a Jack shitz and he is now six years old

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
She's gone.
1626864252891.jpeg

Her food and water intake has been dropping over the last few days, yesterday all she would eat was four gravy bones, and drank about half a litre all day.
Took her over to the vets in the early evening, she was on her blanket in the rear garden under a tree, she knew she'd had enough, as we did. We could have kept her alive on IV fluids, but that would have been no life.
She slipped away with no fuss. Her best pal, Ruby, was with her too.