ARRSE Kennel Club - A Dog Owners Thread

I don't know which to study more; the Ovcharka dog, or the [rather attractive] presenter's ar5e.................

They look like a handful.
They're going to be, for sure. Their paws are enormous. 5 months old.

My wife saw them on the local Rescue's FB page. Mason looks like our old dog, Scamp. And Dixon looks like a neighbor's dog he used to hang out with. Apparently they came into the rescue together. I don't think it's possible that they're litter mates given the disparate markings, but they're similar in size and shape, and absolutely inseparable. Find one, and you'll find the other.

They're going to be, for sure. Their paws are enormous. 5 months old.

My wife saw them on the local Rescue's FB page. Mason looks like our old dog, Scamp. And Dixon looks like a neighbor's dog he used to hang out with. Apparently they came into the rescue together. I don't think it's possible that they're litter mates given the disparate markings, but they're similar in size and shape, and absolutely inseparable. Find one, and you'll find the other.
Best of luck, you’re going to need it! Fun times ahead.

bedended

War Hero
Morning All,
I'm possibly the only person who can walk from one end of the village to the other at night, and not set the street dogs off is because they recognise me. They all know they'll get a treat and walk with me through their territory before 'handing me over' to the next lot. It's like having my own personal doggyguard.
I name them as I see fit. 1st three pic's. Sad face, because she has. 2nd is Gizmo, because of ears. 3rd is Tripod, only three legs. Most of the villagers have taken to using the names I've bestowed upon them:)

Attachments

Latest Threads