ARRSE Kennel Club - A Dog Owners Thread

I was woken this morning by The Little Bastard standing on my chest, retching and trying to be sick on my face... She really has excelled herself this time. :threaten:

I’m sure that you are silently pleased and flattered, that in her time of frightened discomfort and distress, she thought to come to her “Daddy” for help and reassurance ;) .

Currently sat in the emergency vets waiting room waiting on Poppy.

Rushed in an hour ago after she collapsed. No idea what is up with her but all they've said so far is they think it's connected to the surgery
Crap news Ritch. Hoping for a good outcome for her

Ritch

LE
Crap news Ritch. Hoping for a good outcome for her
Thanks mate. Just heard now it's a massive infection, despite her being on antibiotics now. She's on a drip and more antibiotics.

Thanks mate. Just heard now it's a massive infection, despite her being on antibiotics now. She's on a drip and more antibiotics.
Get well wishes to her and best wishes to you.

@Ritch

Please update when you can>

Currently sat in the emergency vets waiting room waiting on Poppy.

Rushed in an hour ago after she collapsed. No idea what is up with her but all they've said so far is they think it's connected to the surgery
Sorry to hear that. Hope your beautiful Girl responds well to the treatment. Good wishes sent her way.

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
Any news ? My lot are on tenterhooks waiting, don't keep them in suspenders!

Ritch

LE
Sorry guys. I got home last night absolutely cream crackered and fell into bed. She's home now and is pretty quiet as you'd expect. The vet still thinks it's infection despite me seeing her wound looking really good and her temperature being normal. He did some neurological tests as well as sedating her and an x-ray but in total it's inconclusive. Not bad for £600+.

She's back to her usual vet on Monday for a wound review so he might be able to shed some light because we're all in the dark.

Cheers guys.

Rowlf now 17 weeks. Think he's getting too big to be on bar stools/laps. My wife's in the photo somewhere!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

DSC03775.JPG

My dog and granddogs wanting in to the warm house My dog nearest then my eldest son's Chavie and my youngest son's Pointer

Latest Threads