ARRSE Kennel Club - A Dog Owners Thread

I couple of Budweiser adverts I was pleased to be reminded of . . .

and . . .

I've heard of this study before and have tested the theory with my three boys by checking a compass at the appropriate moment.

My results show it to be bollocks. The terrier craps in a small shuffly circle (usually followed by a lap of honour in celebration); the lurcher prefers to crap on top of low level inanimate objects like tree stumps or cascades it through bushes and shrubbery without a care for compass bearing; and the whippet will face any direction as long as he can stare intently into my eyes as he does it.

Admittedly my test group is small in number but it has produced consistent results over the past decade.

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I've heard of this study before and have tested the theory with my three boys by checking a compass at the appropriate moment.

My results show it to be bollocks. The terrier craps in a small shuffly circle (usually followed by a lap of honour in celebration); the lurcher prefers to crap on top of low level inanimate objects like tree stumps or cascades it through bushes and shrubbery without a care for compass bearing; and the whippet will face any direction as long as he can stare intently into my eyes as he does it.

Admittedly my test group is small in number but it has produced consistent results over the past decade.
Judging by my Collie the same, but that's a study group of one

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Okay Dog Botherers. It's Friday night, and ARRSE is getting way too sensible.

A whimsical idea occurred to me earlier, prompted by a video of a bull terrier making a prat of itself.

My question is this - which particular unit of HM Forces would certain dog breeds be in if they were human? (The bully in question seemed to fit a certain stereotype - lazy as *********, would sleep 23 hours per day if possible, but if anything was doing, would go ******* nuts and fight to the death .....)

Over to you :D

Okay Dog Botherers. It's Friday night, and ARRSE is getting way too sensible.

A whimsical idea occurred to me earlier, prompted by a video of a bull terrier making a prat of itself.

My question is this - which particular unit of HM Forces would certain dog breeds be in if they were human? (The bully in question seemed to fit a certain stereotype - lazy as *********, would sleep 23 hours per day if possible, but if anything was doing, would go ******* nuts and fight to the death .....)

Over to you :D
Our official mascot...
PhotoPictureResizer_190323_135158227-185x139.jpg

Is the Whippet called Hannibal?