Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Arrse, it's shit now isn't it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely that should be the Wyrley and Essington Canal.

Been on quite a number of our canals but never the Curly Wyrley.

The locals always refer to it as the E&W, don't know why, I suspect that The village of Essington, an old mining village still exists, part of that was the wyrley bank, which I am told has now gone when the mine shut. That's all I know.

I bet your wives actually long for a real man, one that goes to work instead of spending the day on here with other sad strangers, you sad mudder *******.

I bet your wives actually long for a real man, one that goes to work instead of spending the day on here with other sad strangers, you sad mudder *******.

Our huge penises and unmatched pork swordsmanship mean that our wives never stray far from the kitchen, so as to keep us happily in tea and biscuits while we're on line.

Someone needs a hug!

No but every time i look at the site i see the same old users talking the same old shit.

just think bellends like jim30 used to mock me for laughing at the special relationship or our "influence with America or the complete incompetency of the UK military, no ones laughing now though, ...that we are a complete irelevence in the world.

LOL.

No but every time i look at the site i see the same old users talking the same old shit.

just think bellends like jim30 used to mock me for laughing at the special relationship or our "influence with America or the complete incompetency of the UK military, no ones laughing now though, ...that we are a complete irelevence in the world.

LOL.
**** off spider

Status
Not open for further replies.