Arrse, it's shit now isn't it.

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
I’m only free Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, apart from that I’m busy
And having checked your IP by abusing my moderation facilities, I note you're not too far away from me either.

It's OK though. I live on my own in a 3 bed house, therefore have no woman filling the place with cushions, ornaments and other pointless tat. I've dismantled my king sized bed, my daughter's double, and my one wardrobe.

I'll put my single pair of shoes, single pair of trainers and single pair of flip-flops in a box tomorrow, along with my collection of jeans and replica rugby shirts, and probably bag up the rest for the cherridy shops.

I might get some new crockery too and donate my square set to @supermatelot

That just leaves my collection of XL butt plugs, a bar of soap and a blue towel if you fancy throwing that lot in your boot?

Back when I joined ARRSE, there was none of this new-fangled internet thing. All the members got an old tin can and a piece of string.

It wasn't easy you know, especially for us overseas members (we had to travel to the UK and tie the string to whichever part of the forum we wanted to go on).

Apart from the constant travel, it was much better than it is today.

Back when I joined ARRSE, there was none of this new-fangled internet thing. All the members got an old tin can and a piece of string.

It wasn't easy you know, especially for us overseas members (we had to travel to the UK and tie the string to whichever part of the forum we wanted to go on).

Apart from the constant travel, it was much better than it is today.
At least you only had to change the string and not the batteries.

You're a liar proven innumerable times, a drug addict by your own admission which of course maybe a lie see first point. You have never served but claim to have so a Walt. That's just off the top of my head.
So, Bobby's (Helm)et, all that off the top of your curiously pointed head. So what you're actually after is to "prove" the point that none of that applies to you, right? And, furthermore, that you're so perfect that all should strive to be just like you, is that also right? Y'know, Bobby's (Helm)et, the last time that happened (allegedy) a new star appeared in the East.

You maintain (among other things) that I never served, just to take up one or your desperate and pathetic points there, Bobby's (Helm)et. Prove it Bobby's (Helm)et! Provide indesputable proof that I never served (and not just because you don't want to belive it). I'm really looking forward to how you're going to do that, fücknuts, seeing as most ARRSErs have never doubted my service. But off you go.

MsG
Cock

He was due to retire around 2017 so may have retired to a farm in the Pyrenees.

Where he probably has more important things to waste his time on.

Pity as I liked him.
He hasn't been seen since around the time of "that" vote

He defo has a place in the Pyrenees its only a few hours from me as well - shame as id travel down for a pint with the man if he hadn't gone dark*

*Edit assuming that's not the reason he has

Pop some pills ******** and get your subnormal head down.
I try to sleep, really I do, but the image of you trying to read a book (Janet and John, by the way) pops into my head and I'm riven with laughter, you soft toker of the Skunk (who pretends otherwise), calling other people out . . .

Sleep Tight, pothead . . .

Pop some pills ******** and get your subnormal head down.
I try to sleep, really I do, but the image of you trying to read a book (Janet and John, by the way) pops into my head and I'm riven with laughter, you soft toker of the Skunk (who pretends otherwise), calling other people out . . .

Sleep Tight, pothead . . .
Drunkard. Harry Carrot and "Oh fuck, my pills have worn off"

I rather enjoy arrse even though I’ve only recently made an account I have always enjoy looking through the threads
You will soon change your mind when you realise what the OP stated might actually be true.
He does have a point even before you log on you know it's the same ,I know all ( fuck all) numptys posting.
Aye u bile -spew aka badger heed your one of the above
Cock

And having checked your IP by abusing my moderation facilities, I note you're not too far away from me either.

It's OK though. I live on my own in a 3 bed house, therefore have no woman filling the place with cushions, ornaments and other pointless tat. I've dismantled my king sized bed, my daughter's double, and my one wardrobe.

I'll put my single pair of shoes, single pair of trainers and single pair of flip-flops in a box tomorrow, along with my collection of jeans and replica rugby shirts, and probably bag up the rest for the cherridy shops.

I might get some new crockery too and donate my square set to @supermatelot

That just leaves my collection of XL butt plugs, a bar of soap and a blue towel if you fancy throwing that lot in your boot?
I’m afraid I only take a size 8 boot so it would be impossible to fit that many butt plugs in them, I could however send a skip if that helps? :p

You will soon change your mind when you realise what the OP stated might actually be true.
He does have a point even before you log on you know it's the same ,I know all ( **** all) numptys posting.
Cock
In English please.

Thank you.

He does have a point even before you log on you know it's the same ,I know all ( **** all) numptys posting.
Cock
In English please.

Thank you.
I think he's trying to say that you and the esteemed Mr Bile are the same person.

I'm learning how to translate gibberish by reading @A signaller 's posts. It's very painful.

I think he's trying to say that you and the esteemed Mr Bile are the same person.

I'm learning how to translate gibberish by reading @A signaller 's posts. It's very painful.
Is he a Bugsy Walt then?........shudder!

Latest Threads