Arrse, it's shit now isn't it.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
No but every time i look at the site i see the same old users talking the same old shit.

just think bellends like jim30 used to mock me for laughing at the special relationship or our "influence with America or the complete incompetency of the UK military, no ones laughing now though, ...that we are a complete irelevence in the world.

LOL.
Fuck off spider

Stop coming here then, you fucking spunkmuppet.

I bet your wives actually long for a real man, one that goes to work instead of spending the day on here with other sad strangers, you sad mudder *******.
No but every time i look at the site i see the same old users talking the same old shit.

just think bellends like jim30 used to mock me for laughing at the special relationship or our "influence with America or the complete incompetency of the UK military, no ones laughing now though, ...that we are a complete irelevence in the world.

LOL.
So you come on here after all this time calling everyone 'sad mudder fuckers' and in the next post you end it with LOL? and you call others sad mother fuckers?

Last edited:

LOL.

Nah. Folks mock you for your noodly arms and lack of penile girth.

The quality of Russian trolls here now is f ucking dreadful. I remember a time where you could have a fairly decent convo with KGB resident and now you can't move for total b ellends like the numbers guy and greyfox, ensh1ttening any thread that they land on.

Arrse should be pressing Putin for a written apology.

Got to admire the irony of bothering to rejoin a site over and over again just to say how shit it is and how you're glad you don't use it any more.

Go on son, SPOTY's there for the taking.....Don't get hoofed before taking the trophy this year, time to call everyone a 'hat' surely?
As it's almost the time of year for "that poem" may I suggest this?

1542961457828.png