Arrse, it's shit now isn't it.

Now it's starting to become really interesting, Bobby's (Helm)et! So what exactly are my alleged "pathetic shortcomings", slosh-brain? Off you go, gobshite!:smile::smile::smile:

MsG
Remind me what the MsG means again?

So we're back to dealing with your absolute
View attachment 322588 View attachment 322588

eh, Dorky_Boy? Do Bugsy down whatever it takes!

There is no special/specific forum for 29 Fd Amb, bollock-brain. Not that you'd know anything about it because you're just a civvie cünt, with no idea about army life.
What, you mean this one? Complete with MsG at the end of the posts as well? Spooky. And easily googled in less than a nano-second.

Bluffer. You make it soooooo easy.

no more mister nice guy ,mister nice it is not becoming of your good nice mister nice guy image.i have encountered negative outburst from the computer cop that goes by the guise the duke or was it the puke,in any event i posted in relation topics on the subjects including,the british army 2020 initiative,4/73,and the claymore,well,blow me down with a feather duster, he went on about homosexuals,camels,ghandi,and something about never leave the barracks without a bar of turkish delight.when he started to talk about the aljareeza website i was out of that conversation swift and they say the germans dont have sense of humor a word to the wise posters the computer cop is out to get us,fear not his time is almost upon him,the outer mongolian embassy have agreed an extradition order with the inner mongolian embassy to extradite said wannabe mongal to north korea to take up a post in the nuclear science department.no need to take your own chopsticks p.s the duke leave that manual you have on free speech behind and pack your first edition of the koran,you could always try a fast one and tell the authorities its a first edition of the korean if you do not mind would you be so kind and pick me a menu up from the grounded grasshopper just tell the taxi driver to hang a right after tianimmum square and head due north.
Is the Duty Translator still in the building?

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
What, you mean this one? Complete with MsG at the end of the posts as well? Spooky. And easily googled in less than a nano-second.

Bluffer. You make it soooooo easy.
In case you hadn't noticed, Dedd(head), that's a thread on Harden Barracks (where other units were also stationed), and not specifically 29 Fd Amb. I've actually provided links to it myself on ARRSE in the past to prove a point. Try again!

MsG

no more mister nice guy ,mister nice it is not becoming of your good nice mister nice guy image.i have encountered negative outburst from the computer cop that goes by the guise the duke or was it the puke,in any event i posted in relation topics on the subjects including,the british army 2020 initiative,4/73,and the claymore,well,blow me down with a feather duster, he went on about homosexuals,camels,ghandi,and something about never leave the barracks without a bar of turkish delight.when he started to talk about the aljareeza website i was out of that conversation swift and they say the germans dont have sense of humor a word to the wise posters the computer cop is out to get us,fear not his time is almost upon him,the outer mongolian embassy have agreed an extradition order with the inner mongolian embassy to extradite said wannabe mongal to north korea to take up a post in the nuclear science department.no need to take your own chopsticks p.s the duke leave that manual you have on free speech behind and pack your first edition of the koran,you could always try a fast one and tell the authorities its a first edition of the korean if you do not mind would you be so kind and pick me a menu up from the grounded grasshopper just tell the taxi driver to hang a right after tianimmum square and head due north.
Woah. It's like someone threw a load of letters at the screen and hoped for the best.

Edit: I think he's upset @The_Duke and is having a bit of a temper tantrum.

Lol. Paranoid Sun readers like you see “bullshit” everywhere.

Apart from over-claiming my Morse speeds everything I’ve posted on Arrse (this time around) is straight up.

Mind you, you can say the same, as every post you make has the subliminal message “wheel is a dick”.
Who were you before?

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Now that's what you call "stream of consciousness". James Joyce would be proud!:smile::smile::smile:

MsG

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
It's more a stream of gibberish
That just proves you're a Philistine, with no appreciation of "ahtistick littritcha":mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

MsG

That just proves you're a Philistine, with no appreciation of "ahtistick littritcha":mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

MsG
Is that some Frau's large drinking vessel?
As for artistic literature I rarely get above Razzle (playboy or mayfair if I find them in a bin)

Are you sitting in front of a mirror as you head-dob your drivel?

His money is safe.

By the way, the job centre is not an employment agency in the generally accepted sense. Neither is paying your dole benefits at whatever rate you get cheating you out of money.
The throbber has again claimed success without and substance. I am however concerned that he may have been in the Legion of Frontiersmen or even the Spec ops 49 Para. Some say he has a trace of the original paint of the boathouse door under his right thumb nail. Who knows.

Latest Threads