Arrse, it's shit now isn't it.

He's probably got more military experience than @Offshore_Harry and @Spec-op1989 though, even if he has only read in the newspapers about ARRSE.
Boring...have you read the daily mail and got bored.
Some of us do not blab about what we did, where and when etc, get over it, I have!

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Some of us keep what we did quiet, we do not blab about it for all to see.
Just surprised from the career u had in the WRAC/AGC you must be over qualified on arrse.

You just seem bitter and twisted, but if this is how you get the kicks you enjoy crack on and fill yer boots.
Mark down my post's and the frill you seek, were you not breast fed as a baby or did you wet the bed a lot?
Ah the old "Can't say too much/nose tap" ploy, a classic.

Ah the old "Can't say too much/nose tap" ploy, a classic.
No. I have read all the posters the RAO put up over the years.
I was never on the balcony, know the colour of the boat house or even served with "them".
I just did my time and got on with life, what is wrong with that?

Hoverpot?
Oh yes this is the fact you think I am someone I am not.
Sort of reverse physcotic episode I see, you play the bad guy and then mr/ms good comes along?
Either that or you are having an episode and I have to work out what meds you are on or not taking?
I think it is olazapine & clozapine for the borderline personality disorder you claim to the DWP?

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
Interesting.

I rather got the impression he was a senior Brit officer working in Brussels.

Although nothing in that precludes him from starting DERRIÈRE in his eagles nest in the mountains I suppose.

It’s always possible that he joined the choir celestial.
I knew Crepello slightly and agree that he was (an hopefully is) a really good guy. I last heard from him just before he retired, just over a year ago.....

Hoverpot?
Oh yes this is the fact you think I am someone I am not.
Sort of reverse physcotic episode I see, you play the bad guy and then mr/ms good comes along?
Either that or you are having an episode and I have to work out what meds you are on or not taking?
I think it is olazapine & clozapine for the borderline personality disorder you claim to the DWP?
Whatever Admiral H. Hardly the bad guy though, I only asked you (politely) a question.

Got any good investment schemes running at the moment or would you like to borrow a few quid?

Whatever Admiral H. Got any good investment schemes running at the moment or would you like to borrow a few quid?
Carillion might make a come back but so might sodexo.
Invest in whitbread group as doing well, or for a long shot babcock.
If you are really keen then lottery scratch cards but only for a short turn medium gain.

He was

But he also had a property (farm IIRC) in France
Yeah. A farm in the Pyrenees.

The “had” sounds ominous.

I knew Crepello slightly and agree that he was (an hopefully is) a really good guy. I last heard from him just before he retired, just over a year ago.....
Back in Nov 2016 he was thinking about sticking it out for a few more years.

Good for him if he jacked it in and is enjoying himself.

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
Whatever Admiral H. Hardly the bad guy though, I only asked you (politely) a question.

Got any good investment schemes running at the moment or would you like to borrow a few quid?
@Offshore_Harry could well be @Hoverpot but personally I don't think so. He doesn't have the 'whiff' about him of Lt Cdr A*** R********* , Foreign Office Interpreter T** B**** , or whatever he's calling himself these days. Having said that, there are a couple of new socks and another pair of established recent arrivals that deserve a good, rigorous prodding with very sharp sticks......

Never served with the Andrew or FCO and never with Oxfam.
Much prefer the warmth of blighty or some crap northern garrison with a crap takeaway/local bint's wanting to make a baby and move down south to a nice army house and get away from special brew/tenants extra for breakfast.

Boring...have you read the daily mail and got bored.
Some of us do not blab about what we did, where and when etc, get over it, I have!
Offshore_Harry said:
Some of us keep what we did quiet, we do not blab about it for all to see.
Just surprised from the career u had in the WRAC/AGC you must be over qualified on arrse.

You just seem bitter and twisted, but if this is how you get the kicks you enjoy crack on and fill yer boots.
Mark down my post's and the frill you seek, were you not breast fed as a baby or did you wet the bed a lot?
Which post do you want me to respond to? I wish you'd decide what you want to post before pressing reply.

Which post do you want me to respond to? I wish you'd decide what you want to post before pressing reply.
Which ever you want to it will contain what ever you want about me so crack on?
I am either someone else, a fucktard or similar so just get on with the bile you like to spew.
You could, If you wanted to just not post or comment, but that would take the fun away for you?

Which ever you want to it will contain what ever you want about me so crack on?
I am either someone else, a fucktard or similar so just get on with the bile you like to spew.
You could, If you wanted to just not post or comment, but that would take the fun away for you?
1519048081680.png

Latest Threads