Arrse, it's shit now isn't it.

Nope. I've long known of this website and read it a lot, being ex RIR and all.

Blimey. Is this how you welcome everyone?
Let's face it. Things can only get better from now on.

Blimey. Is this how you welcome everyone?
Do not tar everybody with the same brush matey. I am not like that at all.

May I be the first to welcome you to Arrse and

having got that out of the way, fuck off and kill yourself in a shockingly painful and gory manner. Sock Cock.

Fuck, I forgot it's the school holidays.

Yes sure and you are highly paid contractor who is being fleeced by agency at the same time get a £5K pay rise and a former magistrate.
Reality is you are a shell suit wearing plastic scouser.

It's hardly my fault you don't believe me now is it?

Just because you're a repeat divorcee, in a shitty job, that don't mean others aren't cleverer.

I'm nowt special but it's nice that you can look up to me, even in your distorted little way.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Yes sure and you are highly paid contractor who is being fleeced by agency at the same time get a £5K pay rise and a former magistrate.
Reality is you are a shell suit wearing plastic scouser.
You forgot about the bit where he now has the full time gig and is going to bubble the agency he used to work for quite happily unless he gets a cut of the mark up on agency staff.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
It's hardly my fault you don't believe me now is it?

Just because you're a repeat divorcee, in a shitty job, that don't mean others aren't cleverer.

I'm nowt special but it's nice that you can look up to me, even in your distorted little way.
It is your fault that myself and plenty of others do not believe you because you are full of contradictory shit.
On the other comments you are well wide of the mark apart from your statement "I'm nowt special". That I do concur with. Winsford /Warrington deserves you... Mr plastic scouse

Latest Threads