• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

ARRSE is going to Hell...

Hello all, my first post. I found this on an Alabama Baptist crazy mans site , apparently ARRSE is
A collective effort by some of the most vile, reprehensible, apostate people ever known to mankind to destroy the good reputation of America. They are British which should tell you plenty right there. Cover your self head to toe with prayers before stepping into this den of foreign serpents, they are sheer evil. NSFW, NSFH, NSFC, NSFA. Not safe for anyone!
They also say the British are cowards and will all go to hell.

Haven't these guys heard of 'what would Jesus do?' And don't they realise the only people 'destroying the good reputation of America' are themselves and their trigger happy politicians? Weirdos

I do know vile, reprehensible and apostate people but I can't think of somebody who is all three.

And they say Muslim Fundamentalism is the problem.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
thought the simpering, flouncing, kilt-wearing British people couldn’t get any worse; they do something that exposes them for the effeminate, Jesus-hating Shakespeare-quoters they truly are.

I object most strongly! I have never ever worn a kilt. A summer frock, on occasion a simple black cocktail dress or a very smart skirt and blouse, but a kilt? never!

old_fat_and_hairy said:
thought the simpering, flouncing, kilt-wearing British people couldn’t get any worse; they do something that exposes them for the effeminate, Jesus-hating Shakespeare-quoters they truly are.

I object most strongly! I have never ever worn a kilt. A summer frock, on occasion a simple black cocktail dress or a very smart skirt and blouse, but a kilt? never!
I believe this is a pic of you going to a picnic

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
theoriginalphantom said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:

I believe this is a pic of you going to a picnic

Nah, that's my father.

This is me

Attachments

these people are absolute Nutters just the opening page is outstanding, and we have poor taste, you've gotta love these cnuts, but it's ok because he has God on his side

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
hornepils has it spot on. This is an exceptionally good satirical site. I suggest that all should read the disclaimer, and digest it.
'quote'Copyright© protected through 2008 by site manager and/or the contributors. Many antogonists on the political Left would like to call it political satire so perhaps everything posted here should be understood in that context. Whatever it takes to keep their tiny brains from overloading. Please keep in mind that Posting of personal phone numbers or information that may lead to personal injury or harassment is deemed illegal on this forum under congressional legislation, state law and various personal protection acts. Please refrain from divulging information of this kind in such a public forum for obvious security purposes. God Bless America. THIS SITE MAY CONTAIN CONTENT AND DISCUSSION OF A MATURE POLITICAL AND RELIGIOUS NATURE. IT IS INTENDED FOR ADULTS OVER THE AGE OF 18 ONLY. THANK YOU.
Potential souls saved today:
397,533 and counting. Praise the Lord!

Fantastic recruitment advertisement for the Islamic faith.

Makes you feel warm all over to know that us WASPS have fanatics to equal those of the craziest Muslims :roll:

Having been dragged into a church service in the US once by my OH, I have my doubts about the Americans being capable of grasping such a subtle concept as irony.

Having just read through the article and the posted comments on that site, I can honestly say that is the most amusing thing I've read this year. I laughed more than I did on hearing the Crewe by-election return.

Truly inspirational comedy.

Latest Threads