Arrse is back, thank god!

I have been missing my fix.

Anyone else as sad as me?

One post in the last six weeks? :? Ooo, you Arrse junkie you! :wink:

sandmanfez said:
Sorry sandmanfez, obviously my opinion isn’t worth as much as yours; I bow before your mighty post count.

cnut.

Tiddle said:
sandmanfez said:
Sorry sandmanfez, obviously my opinion isn’t worth as much as yours; I bow before your mighty post count.

cnut.
A bit of an over-reaction Tiddle, do you not understand the concept of sarcasm and use of smileys?

Infant.

sandmanfez said:
This is the NAFFI bar FFS, in all my time of getting insulted in the NAFFI I have never been called a infant, get a fcuking grip you fcuking raving bender.

Cock.

Must admit , I did wonder what had happened, to the extent that I joined rum ration to ask what the fcuk had happened to arrse. I,m still waiting for my authorisation ,, so I guess the question will never be asked !!!!!!!!!!

Regards LT.

Goku said:
Perhaps you hit a nerve with the last comment or a G sopt
Well after a day sans arrse someone has got to get the ball rolling.

And if sandmanfez is hitting the g-spot of a infant that makes him a nonce surley?

We'll have little old ladies spitting at him in the street in no time. (unless thats already the case?)

I thought it was a conspiracy, I mean Amirillo more like a code name for a secret operation or that the walts had hacked the place. Anyone else got a spare bit of tin foil?

G

Goku

Tiddle said:
We'll have little old ladies spitting at him in the street in no time. (unless thats already the case?)
That wouldn’t mean anything.

Little old ladies forget things, poo their pants, and drool. Spitting in public is just the next stage on.

Tiddle said:
sandmanfez said:
This is the NAFFI bar FFS, in all my time of getting insulted in the NAFFI I have never been called a infant, get a fcuking grip you fcuking raving bender.

c***.
Hark at her.

Another stabby methinks.

Excellent. Teddies out of prams and a whore alcoholic posting drivel within 3 minutes of arrse being back up.

Have a fight, all of you. Just make sure that someone videos Dale getting her tw*t clouted out with a shipyard crane.

XXXX

Lots of love

etc etc etc

AS

Dale the snail said:
Tiddle said:
sandmanfez said:

c***.
Hark at her.

Another stabby methinks.
Shut the fcuk up you boring old tw*t, if I want your opinion i'll ram the fcuker up your arse and let you vomit it out as your own.

Tiddle said:
Dale the snail said:
Tiddle said:
sandmanfez said:

c***.
Hark at her.

Another stabby methinks.
Shut the fcuk up you boring old tw*t, if I want your opinion i'll ram the fcuker up your arse and let you vomit it out as your own.
Gosh, that is harsh. Have you considered AWS? Or doesn't it apply to civvies?

all systems back to normal i see hahahahahahaha

Tiddle said:
sandmanfez said:

c***.
Ooo, you must be everso big and bwave to use such wude words Tiddles, perhaps its all that time you spent in the NAFFI, is that like the NAAFI but for really big boys?
Or perhaps you're just a big-timing cnut!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
derek71 REME 10
D The NAAFI Bar 196
crabthebuilder The NAAFI Bar 37