ARRSE iPhone App - LIVE in iStore

Well so we're told. I'd be grateful if any iPhone owners could have a look and let me know pse......

Nuts, they said it might be up to 24 hrs. Official name is the rather catchy 'Army Rumour Service (ARRSE) Forum App' .....

I won't have time to try it fully until later, but looks good. I was happy visiting ARRSE in Safari, but this application is that bit easier to use and to read. Oh and its FREE.

Awesome news. ..... not *exactly* free though as it cost us $900 to get done. Well worth it though so all you iphone lovers can browse ARRSE on the train, loo, bus, at work, etc!

If you fancy trying something different, take a photo and then see how easy it is to upload onto ARRSE. Looking forward to all sorts of great phots!

First reply using the app, any good. Very nicely laid out app so far

Awesome news. ..... not *exactly* free though as it cost us $900 to get done. Well worth it though so all you iphone lovers can browse ARRSE on the train, loo, bus, at work, etc!

If you fancy trying something different, take a photo and then see how easy it is to upload onto ARRSE. Looking forward to all sorts of great phots!

How convertible to other forums is it? Ie could you sell the basics to someone else to help recoup the cost, and do they have to be on vB4?

Edit: ignore that, I've just seen that it's powered by Tapatalk, so presumably you can't sell on! :)

wedge_cadman

War Hero
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

App works. Posting from my iPhone
And my pic worked
And posts can be edited

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
a) It's free
b) It is ARRSE, so there's no mucking about finding the forum
c) It appears to be fully functional in the free version (ie you can post)
d) It's ARRSE branded
Cheers Gremlin, now how do I get my £1,79 back of tapatalk, money doesn't grow on trees.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
orgASMic ARRSE: Site Issues 0
Bad CO Mobile Phones 25
Bad CO Mobile Phones 32