ARRSE iPhone App - LIVE in iStore

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones' started by Bad CO, Oct 21, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

Well so we're told. I'd be grateful if any iPhone owners could have a look and let me know pse......
  2. nothing showing under "arrse" or "army rumour"
  3. Bad CO

Nuts, they said it might be up to 24 hrs. Official name is the rather catchy 'Army Rumour Service (ARRSE) Forum App' .....
  4. Nothing in the app store as yet
  5. Seen, downloading now. Searched for 'ARRSE'.
  6. I won't have time to try it fully until later, but looks good. I was happy visiting ARRSE in Safari, but this application is that bit easier to use and to read. Oh and its FREE.
  7. Logged in and posted via iPhone. Great! ;)
  8. Downloaded it. Looks good and it's free. Well done to all those involved.
  9. Bad CO

Awesome news. ..... not *exactly* free though as it cost us $900 to get done. Well worth it though so all you iphone lovers can browse ARRSE on the train, loo, bus, at work, etc!

If you fancy trying something different, take a photo and then see how easy it is to upload onto ARRSE. Looking forward to all sorts of great phots!
  10. First reply using the app, any good. Very nicely laid out app so far
  11. Just downloaded it. Very intuitive, a lot easier than trying to use site from safari on the iPhone.

12. Just got it and it looks good to me ! Well done .
  13. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

How convertible to other forums is it? Ie could you sell the basics to someone else to help recoup the cost, and do they have to be on vB4?

Edit: ignore that, I've just seen that it's powered by Tapatalk, so presumably you can't sell on! :)
  14. Just got mine looks better than using safari
  15. How does it compare to the tapatalk one?