ARRSE in the news again - Sunday Express

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by ViroBono, Aug 21, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Today's Sunday Express has an article stating that users of the 'popular but unofficial' Army Rumour Service site have been warned that they will be banned if they post any criticism of Prince Harry.

My, what fertile imaginations these journos have...

No link because Express Group don't have any articles online.

2. Do they not know that Prince Harry is rumoured to be a member here and was key poster on the mong thread, also a major fan and contributor in the following through and skiffing threads :D :D

3. banned from what?.....................

4. J_D

J_D LE

Well least it got the site attention. Could be another gwar on its way!

5. Just for the record - I, and indeed no other ARRSEr I am aware of, have received no such warning not to post anything against Diana's youngest son; but if he is a poster here, get out of those trainers, you bluffing cnut. :D

6. J_D

J_D LE

Oh, Harry if you are a poster. Can you tell Will I am sorry for demanding at vicky's party that he wasn't prince william. I was 15yrs old and drunk! And you lot think I am joking......................

7. Would it be worth having a word with those journos?
    It would be most funny to see them print a retraction.

8. I also saw the atricle in todays Express saying we had all been warned off about posting the dreaded "H" word; journos eh, what a bunch of tossers.

Remember he's not the Messiah and if he is posting here then, he's just a very naughty boy!

Like the rest of us...... :roll:

9. HARRY HARRY HARRY HARRY HARRY etc....

On another note, I can't understand the criticism of the fellow for appearing (perhaps embellished by the media) to find things tough going. If it wasn't tough, there wouldn't be any point in doing it. It's perseverance in the face of adversity that is important.

Except for the trainers! :D

10. My last post might have appeared in line with the Express article. :oops:

He's an untrustworthy ginger, and no amount of "it's strawberry-blond" or hair dye will ever change that!

11. Nope.......... just a cnut

12. Just read the fish wrapper and it appears to have taken a quote from the site;

The nearest quotes I can find are these ones;

(Found here)

I cannot believe that the Express decided to use a quote from the biggest nutter out there. Well done Keith Perry!

PS Keith. You commented that it was a soldier who posted that. If you did take the snippet from the above member, you need to do your research a bit better. She is as much a soldier as I am the lead singer from 'Brotherhood of Man'.

(BTW, still waiting for the interview without decaf and the knock at the door from the SIB. Should I pop some leave in?)

13. Fcuk the african sunset haired son of Hewitt.

14. J_D

J_D LE

That is it! The Royal family will now ban Arrse! Kiss my round backside and dye harry's hair!

15. Exactly what i thought......and it prompted me to register on the site as well!! Must have been a slow news day for the Express chaps again!.