ARRSE IN SPAIN

Rest assured that on a forthcoming visit, as of previous times, the ARRSE business card will be left in pubs, clubs and police stations in the Costa Del Sol very shortly :lol:
Not to mention, the airport, the plane (reference to stapling on the sick bag) the taxi's.......and a few on "The Rock" short visit, for good measure :lol: :lol: :lol:

Geordie_Blerk said:
Can someone tell the split arsses to stop spouting crap :twisted:
I, personally, find that offensive to every woman who posts on here.

You might have at least spelt it right.

I don't care what you call me, I can give it back. For 124 posts you are a relatively newby, and considering you haven't even donated to the site, that is even more offensive.

Please feel free to put a public apology on, or pm me with an apology, or tell you what, get into NAAFI chat one night for a little while. That will sort out the men from the boys.

You don't have half a clue who the people on here are, or whether they are male or female.

In the mean time, quiet in the cheap seats.

Yours,

Slug :roll:

No its not a bite, or an adverse reaction, just normalness. You should try it some time.

Like I said "stop spouting crap split arsses". 120 odd posts mainly because I do not reply to every single post or topic with bollox!. 37 pages on T-shirts!! Take away the drivel and you would have a couple of pages. PM....my arsse.

Latest Threads