ARRSE In Literature.

I wasn't going to post this because doing so involves an embarassing confession. I hate hype and if JK Rowling hadn't been 'outed' as thriller writer Robert Galbraith in the Sunday Times a couple of years ago, I doubt whether 'his' books would have come onto my radar.
However, in common with many people I suppose, on that day I was straight onto Amazon to snag myself a 1st edition but on finding them sold out, said "bollocks, I'm not falling for that, I'll wait until it appears in Oxfam."
image.jpg

Anyway, with the roaring success of the ARRSE In The News thread here:-
Arrse in the news | Army Rumour Service
- Coinciding with a copy of The Cuckoo's Calling turning up in the local bargain bookshop, I thought I'd give both it and the book a go.
Turns out the hero 'Cormoran Strike' is the estranged son-of-a-rockstar and groupie, ex-SIB amputee (blown up in Afghanistan), now private detective. So a bit like a Brit Reacher I cynically thought, Actually it was better than that, a bloody good read which went some way to assuaging my distaste for succumbing to hype, but also turns out that Strike is an ARRSEr:-
image.jpg

image.jpg

Which probably means that JK Rowling is on here shooting the shit too!

Last edited:
You can read? Well that's a turn up for the books ;)

Apologies, I did do a search under 'Cuckoo, Calling' and came up with seven results. None of which were your thread. Ho hum, and only three years too late. :)

Yeah, and I've stopped my lips moving while I'm doing it :D
I bet you still follow the line with your finger though.

Well that's Blondbint's persec blown!
I don't think the beautiful, elegant and loaded JK Rowling is as much of a cunt as that. "Cunt's" one of her favourite words but she only uses it when she's pretending to be Robert Galbraith and is dressed in a tweed suit wearing a massive strap-on with a Parker 18ct nib fixed to the end of it with which she does her Galbraith potty-mouth writing.

She has, but always with her clothes on....

.... So far ....
She's bound to crack. Sooner or later she'll turn up at an ARRSE crawl under the pretence of "research" and end up totally compromised in every possible way.

Well a man can dream......

She's bound to crack. Sooner or later she'll turn up at an ARRSE crawl under the pretence of "research" and end up totally compromised in every possible way.

Well a man can dream......
That's a different thread.

I wonder if she knows that it's customary to post a, er, photo ....?
hAVE YOU SEEN HER BREATHERS?

And a big nose, I like a lass with a proud sneb. And loaded.

Ms Rowling. PM me for a magical time

Love n licks

theGimp