Arrse Home Page

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by toffeewrapper1, Mar 15, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not a major problem but just making you aware of it.I seem to have a problem with the home page,it keeps showing" technical issues" which then means that i cant ue the page to log in,i have arrse linked in favourites so it always returned to home page,ive had to put naafi bar into favourites so i can log in.I thought the site was still down from last night until i changed it.
  2. I keep getting 400 Bad Request messages and the pages keep freezing.

Also, RearParty is off the air.
  3. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

Yup, known issues I'm afraid. We're going for a big upgrade tomorrow morning (early) which we hope will fix it. Expect the site to be down for about an hour!
  4. Ditto, I've been arrseless for 2 or 3 days but a Google search today for brought up the home page, where it's business as usual. Clicking on the arrse tab on the favourites bar thingy brings up the Technical Issues page. Very odd.
  5. HHH

HHH LE

It's probably your Internet Browser cache has stored that page for quick opening, if your clear your cache it should then open the Home page as usual.
  6. Thank you for keeping us all informed.
    Other issues include the following message when accessing "Chat" - Fatal error: Call to a member function next() on a non-object in /net/sywww/sypath/arrse/chat/inc/config.php on line 82

Database Error is another common problem at present.
  7. It's going to be another night of fun and games isn't it?

FB crashing.
    Mobile phone networks going into meltdown.
    Families bringing out the Ludo and Scrabble.

Oooh, look, George Clooney in handcuffs!!!!!!!
  8. Another Bae upgrade?
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Oh no, Chat is broken, where are certain people going to get the info they need to shit stir? ;-)
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Um, Facebook... ?
  11. Oooh, look, George Clooney in handcuffs!!!!!!!

That you lost for the night then?
  12. No matter what one tries to do something goes wrong:
    Everything so slow
    Random errors seem to be the order of the day
    seven attempts to post this message, previous six provided this message - Sorry about the outage -- We have some technical issues following hardware 'upgrades' today. We're working on it!
  13. D'ya wanna go dog-napping?
  14. Is that like dogging?
  15. For the love of Baby Jebus, stop messing with it.
    • Like Like x 1