• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

ARRSE home page not loading correctly

Z

Zarathustra

Boss,
the ARRSE home page isn't loading properly for me, however everything else loads fine i.e. th forums or my PM inbox

Here's a picture:
Screenshot at 2012-01-23 17:48:16.jpg

I'm running Firefox 9.0.1 on Ubuntu 11.1

Z

Zarathustra

I get that when my connection is very slow, so that could be your issue.
I thought it might have been that but I have a decent fast broadband connection. I've had it a couple of times over the weekend but it normally sorted itself out with one re-fresh. It seems to be working again now though.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
I thought it might have been that but I have a decent fast broadband connection. I've had it a couple of times over the weekend but it normally sorted itself out with one re-fresh. It seems to be working again now though.
Just started happening for me 1850 ish. Google Chrome and Windows 7.

Z

Zarathustra

Jesus. You elevate them to being a Mod because it seems to be the right thing to do and suddenly it is Me Me Me.

That may have been your first mistake. Reflect and Ponder. Come back to me. My door is always open.
Cheers boss, any chance of booking next weekend off?

Latest Threads