Arrse Health Issues - share your adventures, tips and cures.

Kirkz

LE
What The Fuck?
Looks incredibly painful.
I'll give it a miss and just cut mine regularly.

Kirkz

LE
Hate to think what they have designed for ingrown hairs...
Looks like it was based on a Joe Crow for bending rails.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Typical of the Japanes though, they have a long and proud history of carrying out remedial work on fingernails, and now they have moved onto toenails. Upgraded from the bamboo slivers as well.

Thats just evil. I had an ingrowng toenail in Bosnia and someone told me to buy some sort of liquid to put on it and it would sort it. I thought rubbish but after a few days I thought I would try it and amazingly it worked. Can't remember what it was called though but being Bosnian probably contained some radioactive weirdness and slivo.

The images in the OP are really rather revolting. Even by Naafi standards.

upload_2015-7-16_17-15-13.jpeg

Kirkz

LE
Thats just evil. I had an ingrowng toenail in Bosnia and someone told me to buy some sort of liquid to put on it and it would sort it. I thought rubbish but after a few days I thought I would try it and amazingly it worked. Can't remember what it was called though but being Bosnian probably contained some radioactive weirdness and slivo.
Odd that, most people get them in their toes.

I ha a mate who went to hospital. When we went to see him he was lying on his front.

Clearly jacksie related.

Eventually we beat it out of him that he had ingrowing hairs in his arse. Nasty, but very funny for us.

Kirkz

LE
I ha a mate who went to hospital. When we went to see him he was lying on his front.

Clearly jacksie related.

Eventually we beat it out of him that he had ingrowing hairs in his arse. Nasty, but very funny for us.
Had to take a mate of mine to hospital back in the early 80s as he was having difficulty pissing, he was admitted and eventually circumcised. Turned out he had blistered his cock wanking and the swelling had restricted his urethra.
Yes we still take the piss :D

L

lumpy2

Here's my health tips based on a lifetime of adventures.

Don't put anything smaller than your elbow in your ear.
Or up your nose.
Don't mistake ralgex for germoloids.
Don't rub your eyes when preparing chillies.
Avoid senile cats with hyperthyroid.
DO NOT under any circumstances DANCE
Irons are hot.
So are ovens.
Don't listen to your mate when they say "it's mango chutney"
Waxing is best left to professionals. As is dentistry.

I know someone who put womens hair remover gell on their balls.
We could hear the screaming from downstairs, seems good for birds bad for blokes.

So what do you do when you've tightened the screw to straighten the nail? Presumably it springs back into its previous, deformed, position as soon as the screw is relaxed. I suppose it gives you a bit of space to get some scissors in there and hack it about, but you could do that anyway. Pointless.
My health tip is use TCP. You can clean wounds and stuff and you can drink it. And it makes you smell like someone who should be avoided.
image.jpg

Kirkz

LE
I thought TCP was short for Tom Cats Piss.

Latest Threads