ARRSE Has Talent!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by DozyBint, Dec 15, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Further to this post and to save clogging up the main thread, please post on this thread or PM me what you can do to help. Cheers!
  2. Dozy,
    I am happy to be a driver for anyone in the glasgow/Ayrshire area, and my partner is a Community Occupational Therapist and she says she will help too, to assess peoples needs, equipment, rehab etc. Hope this is of use to you.
  3. I am able to make a stench that has been known to clear rooms. Is this useful?

I am able to fly commercial jets and can kill with a one inch punch.

I'm sorry if this appears garbled but this is the only terminal on the lifers wing.

I volunteer :D
  4. I am in Hampshire, a stones throw form Aldershot and can cover Andover/Sailbury plain areas as well as Gosport/Portsmouth. Happy to help in any way I can. PM me any time.
  5. Count me in Dozy. I am in SE but can pretty much travel anywhere. Not much in the way to offer in skills apart from advisor (can also clear mines and bombs but shouldn't think there will be much of a need :) ).
  6. Not sure if I can do anything specific but as a general rule I can try to help out where necessary in the Manchester area or the North West in general, and have none mil related friends I can get to help out too (though they wont realise it until Im breaking their arms/withholding their pints until they agree).
  7. I'm willing to help in any way I can, I work in IT and have in the past worked with people (not gonna used the dis word) helping them adapt IT kit to specific needs (keyboards, software etc). Just a Civi that would like to help in any way he can.

8. I'm in London, have a wee bit of understanding re form filling for the DWP and such. Also understand a little basics about the LA and CG.

Not done it in a while but used to nurse a wee bit as well, RMN, and trained counsellor, relationship and stress management.

But main talent would be in listening and moral support to the OH who need to have a 5 minutes....

Beebs x
  9. Soldier_Why

Soldier_Why LE Moderator

Count me in. I'm in Cyprus at the moment, but will do anything that I can.
  10. I offer my services as and where I can. Being in France it probably won't be much but I can write fairly well and can offer support. If you need me -shout!
  11. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

No talents as such but I'm willing to help in the Portsmouth Area.

I also run an ACF platoon. Part of the APC syllabus is 'Cadets in the Community'. Think G5 or MACC for kids. If there is something Cadets could do then its always worth asking.

It might also be worth posting in the ACF forum if someone has an appropriate task for cadets to undertake you might be able to make contact.
  12. Wonderful folks! Thanks for all of your offers - we'll be in touch as and when we can utilise your skills (less for Heedthebaw - you have issues! 8O :D )

[align=center]Roll up, roll up! Anymore for anymore?![/align]
  13. Yup
  14. Count me in also.

Dozy PM inbound.
  15. Dozy
    Please check your pm's.