arrse hardman champioships.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by superjb, Jul 12, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. don't know if its been done,sure some spotter will tell me.back in the fatherland,corridor fights were a common event.especially a week before pay day,just got me thinking who would be the arrse champion.looking at this i would say possible candidates are 5A,porridge"the geezer"gun,hector c sounds like a brash cunt emsav-unarmed,and of course myself.
    so what do you lot reckon? hoow are yeeh fucking looking at me like eh!cunt.
  2. I fight all the time. Infact I am in a gang.
  3. Sluggy would knock them all out with a wiff of her rancid gash.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Sir, I'd like to join your gang. I have my own 1960's sharpened bike chain and everything. We'll show those Rockers!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. AK would rock up and martyr himself, killing you all and therefore winning
  6. Fixed that for you.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. it was usually a north south affair,have to say it was usually a northern victory,depending on consumption.
  8. What counts as the border, Watford Gap or river Trent?
  9. scotch corner.
    • Like Like x 6
  10. count me in

edited to add : mong moment. hadn't read the title properly, thought you said handjob chamionships
  11. You offering? Jarrod will be along soon to take you up on it.
  12. What the f@ck is a champioship anyway? Some light fingered northern b'stard didn't press his N for Nonce hard enough!
  13. I'll talk it up in the Pig's Bar afterwards. Me being at the fore of the fray in said tail.
  14. i had already fixed the cunt man.try reading with yer eyes open.
  15. Dont fuck with my gang of expoding goats and my back up exploding chapatis you cunts!!!