ARRSE -- Happy 10th Birthday

Not sure how many people are aware but ARRSE will be 10 years old in a couple of weeks time. We did consider inviting you all over for a party with jelly, ice cream and naked ladies but frankly our admin isn't that good! Also you probably wouldn't like it .........

Anyway, I just thought we shouldn't let this fairly momentous event go by without notice. We certainly never imagined that the thing we created as a bit of a joke in my spare bedroom would end up lasting as long, or proving as popular, as it has. Of course, our role in this has largely been technical and the factor that makes ARRSE are the people who use it.

A couple of threads that may of interest to those want to know a bit more about the site:

P

PrinceAlbert

I didn't realise it had been this long! And I'm only on my 3rd account (must try harder, must try harder, must try harder)

Well done to everyone that "works" behind the scenes to keep it running.

I heard a rumour that Smudge67 is holding a multi-cultural party to make-up for his missgivings.

The history is inaccurate. There is no mention of tropper who invented ARRSE. And the internet. And computing.

So I stiil have to wait 6 whole years before you're legal and I can smash your back doors in then!

Perhaps a 'decades best' forum, where the best topic from each thread is placed inside and locked.

A bonus if its a winner and creates more work for the bone idle site owners :)

I didn't realise it had been this long! And I'm only on my 3rd account (must try harder, must try harder, must try harder)

Well done to everyone that "works" behind the scenes to keep it running.

I heard a rumour that Smudge67 is holding a multi-cultural party to make-up for his missgivings.
Lightweight.

Happy Birthday ARRSE!!!!!

Gawd help us when it becomes a teenager.......... rude, offensive, arrogant, churlish, obnoxious.......... hang on??? :?

10 years old and full of old men with beards. Sounds like my childhood!

Happy Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday ARRSE, And well done to all involved to keep it going & make it prosper,

The real alternative to Armynet...

Perhaps a 'decades best' forum, where the best topic from each thread is placed inside and locked.

A bonus if its a winner and creates more work for the bone idle site owners :)
I'd nominate the one that featured a suggestion shirt-lifters should go to the gas chambers but I can't find it for some reason.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
StBob072 The NAAFI Bar 64
H3 The NAAFI Bar 92
ugly The NAAFI Bar 24