Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

ARRSE Grand Christmas Draw - its FREE!

If I win I would be obliged if you could post the vouchers to my 3 sons in UK.

Sending them to me involves a man on a donkey, and a bloke with a cleft stick in a loin cloth.
By the time they find me, either I, or the vouchers would have expired.

Making the prizes indivisible by 3 also has the advantage of placing my ex in a difficult position.
TIA
;)

Mrs Phantom has relatives that live* near there. They moved there voluntarily ffs.

*I think 'live' is a strong term, more like exist.

Does the MrSpoonerBurger van still exist? The height of Kettering gourmet in the early nineties/late ‘80s?

Did stay there prior to Santa Pod Bug Jams and Oasis at Knebworth but my lasting memory is the queens visit driving down Rockingham Road...

Does the MrSpoonerBurger van still exist? The height of Kettering gourmet in the early nineties/late ‘80s?

Did stay there prior to Santa Pod Bug Jams and Oasis at Knebworth but my lasting memory is the queens visit driving down Rockingham Road...

I wouldn't know, I only visit late at night so nobody can witness my arrival or departure, and it is a small village not far from Kettering. it's still too close.