ARRSE Grand Christmas Draw - its FREE!

No result yet. Has the prize been upgraded?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
He’s bloody well gone and fallen asleep hasn’t he.

He'll be dozing away, full of tartan shortbread and alcohol-free whisky. ;-)

Bad CO

Admin
Many congratulations to our three lucky winners:

1st prize - @smeghead
2nd prize - @Crazy legs!
3rd prize - @Gun_Brickie

Emails should be on their way to you all.......

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
Who the feck is Gun Brickie? Oh, congratulations.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
And a merry bloody Christmas to all concerned:slow:

I gave @Auld-Yin £20 to ensure a win. Something wrong when you can't even rely on a bribe to guarantee results.

I demand an immediate refund otherwise Arsse Towers and my box of Swan Vestas will become intimately acquainted.

Fair result my Arrse.

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Thank you to all of the people who voted for me, I would also like to thank my agent, my producer, my hairdresser, Good CO, Bad CO, the band of the Royal Marines, Auld Yin, the massed bands of the Royal Air Force, THEM, the Gurkhas, That Rifle, DVLA, The British Red Cross, my Greengrocer -Mr Fortnum and Mr Mason and the Rugby Football Union. Mrs Smeg thinks I'm an idiot, I think I may have confirmed that. Thanks anyway guys, very useful.

Thank you to all of the people who voted for me, I would also like to thank my agent, my producer, my hairdresser, Good CO, Bad CO, the band of the Royal Marines, Auld Yin, the massed bands of the Royal Air Force, THEM, the Gurkhas, That Rifle, DVLA, The British Red Cross, my Greengrocer -Mr Fortnum and Mr Mason and the Rugby Football Union. Mrs Smeg thinks I'm an idiot, I think I may have confirmed that. Thanks anyway guys, very useful.
You'll be telling us that the outcome wasn't fixed next... A little 'Welcome to the Bat-Cave, we'll see you alright mate" sort of thing.

What's that you say? I am simply a bitter and twisted bad loser? Yeah, come here and say that mate. Bus stop, 20:00 yesterday and bring your second. I demand satisfaction. If you weren't there, you lost.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
At least we've heard of the winners this year. Normally it's some random that last made a post on RumRation in 2014 and decided to put their name forward.

Well done to the winners, and have fun spending your vouchers.

CrazyLegs!

War Hero
Cheers! Merry Xmas to all. I’m currently on an Xmas break I won through a similar competition, seems some blokes get all the luck! :cool::cool:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
At least we've heard of the winners this year. Normally it's some random that last made a post on RumRation in 2014 and decided to put their name forward.

Remember that while there is a relatively small core of members who post, on both sites, there is a large number who browse and enjoy the sites that way. And are welcome.

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Must be Christmas, Sluggy's being nice. Role on boxing day when she's back to her face-slashing best.

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
You'll be telling us that the outcome wasn't fixed next... A little 'Welcome to the Bat-Cave, we'll see you alright mate" sort of thing.

What's that you say? I am simply a bitter and twisted bad loser? Yeah, come here and say that mate. Bus stop, 20:00 yesterday and bring your second. I demand satisfaction. If you weren't there, you lost.
As the innocent party, I had choice of weapons. That Rifle, range 100, 10 rounds in your own time, watch and shoot, watch and shoot!

I'll toast the health of all of you when these beauties make it to my door.
spesh.jpg

Last edited:

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads