ARRSE Grand Christmas Draw - its FREE!

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Picky picky picky. Never satisfied! :threaten:

Anyhoo, it has taken over two weeks for someone to point that out but more to the point I have not given a closing date/time - let me think about that!
Any idea where my jacket got to:-?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Picky picky picky. Never satisfied! :threaten:

Anyhoo, it has taken over two weeks for someone to point that out but more to the point I have not given a closing date/time - let me think about that!
Bang go my chances of winning anything!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Right I will close this off and announce the winners at 6pm this evening, 24/12/18.

Right I will close this off and announce the winners at 6pm this evening, 24/12/18.
I'll pm you my address, you'll be able to catch the post today.

Cheers AY... it was a pleasure taking part and I'd like to thank my blah blah bah <sniffle sob sniffle>

What Is it that I have won was the prize again?

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Even Mods can enter, poor old me is the only one who can't! :confused:

Could you put this up as a featured post for the duration please?
For a (relatively) small fee I could enter for you.

All I need is certain informal information relating to your bank account in order to do this.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
For a (relatively) small fee I could enter for you.

All I need is certain informal information relating to your bank account in order to do this.
The only relevant information about my bank account is it is empty! (On a permanent basis :( )

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
That's leaving it a bit tight for some folk to buy presents for partners if they don't win.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I’ll set my alarm clock. A merry Christmas, happy new year, happy birthday anything I’ve forgotten? You have my address. :salut:;)

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

ancienturion

LE