ARRSE Grand Christmas Draw - its FREE!

Well, congratulations!

I can't think of three more deserving winners.

One, certainly. Two, Perhaps. But three...

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
Must be Christmas, Sluggy's being nice. Role on boxing day when she's back to her face-slashing best.
I'm always nice. You must be reading the wrong posts.

It’s not the winning,but the taking part that matters.But winning is nice

As an entirely non religious person, I can say with complete conviction, that the prizes were awarded due to Karma.
I would like to ask the winners, which event or events gave rise to their personal, and well deserved good fortune?

As an entirely non religious person, I can say with complete conviction, that the prizes were awarded due to Karma.
I would like to ask the winners, which event or events gave rise to their personal, and well deserved good fortune?
I won mine on my dashing good looks, but @smeg-head won his after giving the COs and @Auld-Yin lazy and uninspired, but still highly appreciated handjobs.

I won mine on my dashing good looks, but @smeg-head won his after giving the COs and @Auld-Yin lazy and uninspired, but still highly appreciated handjobs.
Yeuvhgh. I think you might be due some reverse karma for that suggestion, but thanks for the reply anyway. :)

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
This is ******* bullshit. I demand a peoples vote.
I might just have had a smidgeon of compassion for your plight had you got the answers correct! :jocolor:

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Good CO said he would have asked you but using Algipan as a lubricant just isn't on you know. @Auld-Yin insisted I wrote a review on the subject first and Bad CO fell asleep, so I just put creamed rice on the front of his rather natty DPM PJ's with shiny rank badges!

Last edited:
Thank you to all of the people who voted for me, I would also like to thank my agent, my producer, my hairdresser, Good CO, Bad CO, the band of the Royal Marines, Auld Yin, the massed bands of the Royal Air Force, THEM, the Gurkhas, That Rifle, DVLA, The British Red Cross, my Greengrocer -Mr Fortnum and Mr Mason and the Rugby Football Union. Mrs Smeg thinks I'm an idiot, I think I may have confirmed that. Thanks anyway guys, very useful.
******!

Not that I'm bitter, or anything.

Latest Threads