ARRSE Grand Christmas Draw - its FREE!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
1543672806093.png
Once again folks we are at the time for the ARRSE Grand Christmas Draw brought to you by the kind offices of @Good CO and @Bad CO
1543672810958.png

As ever the prizes on offer are Amazon Vouchers – remember to use Amazon through the Arrse/Rum Ration websites so that the site gets something back from Amazon. All helps.
First Prize is £100 of Amazon Vouchers​

Second Prize is £40 of Amazon Vouchers​

Third Prize is £20 of Amazon Vouchers.​

This is a free to enter competition which can be reached through Survey Monkey in the same place​
Santa beer.jpg ...................... Grinch.jpg
.......Good CO .............................................Bad CO​

........................................... Complaints.gif
..........................................................Auld Yin
The Mods 2017 Christmas Party! Mods.jpg

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Roll up! Like the Rab Neutrino draw, you too can post about once a decade and still walk away with a prize.

I’ve entered, so if the CO’s could kindly do away with the formalities and post me my vouchers, my kids might get Christmas presents.

MB

Participated !

I'm stuck on question #2, as I am uncertain if any of my dogging photos have wound up being seen by the mods.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Roll up! Like the Rab Neutrino draw, you too can post about once a decade and still walk away with a prize.
Even Mods can enter, poor old me is the only one who can't! :confused:

Could you put this up as a featured post for the duration please?

It's a 3 question survey? WTF do you guys get out of it, apart from confirming the username, email ID and site preference (ARRSE or RUM ration)? Anyways, done.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
It's a 3 question survey? WTF do you guys get out of it, apart from confirming the username, email ID and site preference (ARRSE or RUM ration)? Anyways, done.
Oh there's lots we get out of it - listening to twats like you sounding off about a free giveaway, then when the result is announced the schadenfreude and cries of "Fix" are music to my ears! :rolleyes:

Was the Battle of Guadeloupe in 1874 or 1876 as the info on Wiki is misleading?

Or was it a trick question?

Can I do multiple entries for all my sock accounts?

Oh there's lots we get out of it - listening to twats like you sounding off about a free giveaway, then when the result is announced the schadenfreude and cries of "Fix" are music to my ears! :rolleyes:
It's twats like me who drive traffic into this site, like it or not. Of course it's fixed. We already know who's going to win. These sort of competitions always are.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
It's twats like me who drive traffic into this site, like it or not. Of course it's fixed. We already know who's going to win. These sort of competitions always are.
Well you could let me know the winning numbers in tonight's lottery as well then.:mad:

Well I have entered and have no idea who will win.
if you can send the vouchers over then I will keep up the story ;)

Thank you for the kind offer of entering your prize draw, very generous of you and did I say how kind of you.

Wishing you and yours a merry xmas.

Right you feckers.
I've entered the draw. And as a poor lowly overworked, underpaid NHS worker , I should win.

I've got more chance of Sadiq Khan converting to Judaism