Arrse Girlies Calendar

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by allgone2ratsh1t, Sep 30, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just listening to BFBS and they had an interview with a lady who organised a WAG calendar for The Royal Marines and associated charities. Its very tasteful and it gave me an epiphany. Why not get some of the girlies from Arrse on board to do something similar for Hols 4 Heroes? Now I know that some of the ladies here are complete munters (meant in the sweetest way) but I have met a couple of Arrse lasses and they arent too bad and wouldnt look bad with a bucket load of make-up and some skimpy outfits. Some of us may well be scarred for life afer viewing this (others such as myself would be self-abusing)but surely its worth a shot?And in the interests of equality I would be happy to bare all and show my single abdominal muscle, manboobs and various selection of fine chins to titillate and titivate the feamle psyche.Havent a clue how to getthe wheels rolling or indeed if this has been done but surely all of us could pull some in favours to get pics done developed the whole 9 yards as it were?Crap idea I know but what do you lot reckon.

2. As long as I can do the photography, I have a portable studio so can travel where required. Purely for artistic purposes you understand.

3. Didn't the attractive arrser try this and get no takers?

4. wedge_cadman

wedge_cadman War Hero Reviewer Book Reviewer

Lots of black maskers to protect persec or those sf glasses that were auctioned recently.

I can add an abdominal 6 pack to the mix. Though it's now shaped more like a party 7.

5. but the 'munters' will be easier to tempt. couple of fresh cream cakes and a litre of lambrini. sorted.

6. Isnt that a contradiction in terms? Attractive and Arrser indeed.

7. No I didn't?

8. Look to be fair the women on here are mainly Hippo's if you are making a Calnedar for Chubby chasers it'll do really well.

• Like Like x 3
  9. This idea was mooted a while back and several signed up but it proved too difficult to organise and so got binned.

10. So it will sell well amongst the Arrser community then, especially on a Friday night when they have all had a skinful.

11. wedge_cadman

wedge_cadman War Hero Reviewer Book Reviewer

Hippos. Maybe it should be a wildlife calendar.

12. I'll take your pics though FMOP

13. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I'd buy it if it had a picture of Sluggy with a marrow up her clacker.

• Like Like x 3
  14. If any models can bring props (not the rugby variety) to assist in the pics then why not. I am going to bring a ballgag and will be sporting a mahoosive aubergine