ARRSE Gets More Hits than

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Good CO, Dec 15, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

It seems that ARRSE is the most popular UK military website bar none.

Who would have thought it a few years ago? Thanks all, and also thanks to those currently making use of this success for charity.
  2. Dad, what are the stats of ARRSE vs Armynet?

<<runs away and sniggers>>
  3. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

Minor difference is that everyone logged on to ArmyNet is in the Army.
  4. Dont know where else to put this.
    Ive always been proud of having been a squaddie,but over the last week,having laughed my head of,cried like a baby been angry and sad.
    Im even more proud to be part of such an amazing group of people.
    Not once has anyone said"is it real"."can you trust him".
    That would not have happened outside of here
  5. Ah, Good CO...

Who'd have thought it, eh?

6. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Long time no see Adjutant. The power behind the website ideas returns!
  7. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

I'd like to stick "UK's most popular military website" in the header banner, but before I do can anyone else think of any contenders? It would be bloody embarrasing to have to remove it again.
  8. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

You make the same assumptions as ArmyNet unless you count us old farts as still in. In which case good help us 8) I log in to ArmyNet quite often in the mistaken hope that someone who knows what they are talking about provides some answers.
  9. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

In keeping with arrse traditions. It is only a rumour site :lol: .
  10. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

I just checked on Alexa. ArmyNet is tiny by comparison. Of course if someone at ArmyNet would take up our offer of promoting it for free then we might be able to help change that. It still amazes me that this has never been accepted, but that's another story.
  11. "The Worlds Most Popular British Army Website"

BTW, GCO. You appear to be a bit sproggy. You only joined on the 1st Jan 2007. :roll:
  12. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Mmmm.... yet more wierd database behaviour. I think that problem is going to get a good ignoring though.
  13. Still that's longer that you! :p

14. Fair one. :wink:
  15. Just do as the Carlsberg advert, they get away with making crappy lager :wink: .

Keep up the good work lads, lasses and MDN in the MOD world and have a John Smiths and a glass of Glenmorangie on me.