arrse gallery

been on the site for a little while now and have just browsed thro the gallery. why are there so many fat ugly civvies in there?

kellsey said:
been on the site for a little while now and have just browsed thro the gallery. why are there so many fat ugly civvies in there?
Possibly because they are touting for someone as literate, handsome and eloquent as you?

CountryGal

MIA
Book Reviewer
kellsey said:
A 2 month lurker and youre complaining about peoples piccies? lol

kellsey said:
They're all queuing up for a spotty sixteen year old cadet like you to come along and be mean to them. cunt

CountryGal

MIA
Book Reviewer
FiveAlpha said:
To be fair there's a lot of munters for him to trawl through.
Seems like youre speaking from experience there ;o)

CountryGal said:
kellsey said:
Which calendar are you using, I make it 4 months :D

CountryGal said:
FiveAlpha said:
To be fair there's a lot of munters for him to trawl through.
Seems like youre speaking from experience there ;o)
Quite. I've looked at them all, some more than once, and even spilled a little seed over them.

CountryGal

MIA
Book Reviewer
saintstone said:
CountryGal said:
kellsey said:
Which calendar are you using, I make it 4 months :D
Picky picky!!!!! But right :D

CountryGal

MIA
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads