ARRSE Flutters

Old_Sparky_RE

Old-Salt
My experience thus far has been that the entire thing is corrupt as ****. Everyone is on the fiddle from the breeders to the trainers to the bookies to the jockeys.
I certainly agree, a girl I was seeing at Ludlow in the 80’s her cousin was selling drugs to the jockeys and even before a horse set a hoof on the track it had already been decided who was going to win!
The week before I got off the bus at Gib bks I won 400 off his inside knowledge

edit for copying way too much

anglo

LE
You need to try the small arcade closest to the beach, loads of plastic tat to be had there, also closer to Sarah’s pasties which is a major reason for going to Looe.
We only gamble the 2p coins once a year :) get rid of them at the earliest convenience,
Arcade near the bridge.
Kellys fish and chips if you go to looe

You know, I may be just a tad wide of the the mark but I suspect you may be flogging a dead horse here...

...I think the clue is in the 'was'. ↓↓↓

Perhaps you could double my money instead. Is there an upper limit to how much of my money you can double? I have around £2k in the house just now so if you send me £4k just to prove you can do what you claim to do ...

Just remember, it doesn't pay out until I've received the same amount from your 3 introductions, who each have to provide 3 more introductions.... and so on and so forth. It's a sure-fire winner, dead-cert... you literally cannot lose!

Latest Threads