ARRSE Flutters

Biggish

Clanker
I enjoy gambling.
I never bet more than £5 on any single event, I seem to be able to squeeze value from outsiders, also-rans, and donkeys.
If anyone would like to request a wager for any given race, PM me.
MOD’s please advise, but I’m fully aware that when the fun stops, STOP.
I’ll post my fancies for those who are interested, but only with the permission of the management.
I am not, and will never seek, financial reward from anyone who follows my tips.
I would also like to state that any verbal jousting that occurs is the responsibility of the TIPEE, for not knowing any better, not the TIPPER for sharing his limited knowledge.
As I’m sure you’re aware, WHEN THE FUN STOPS, STOP.

Gambling.

Also known as the tax on being stupid.
I can get two or three days entertainment from my weekly £10 footy accumulator bet. A tenner a week is fairly cheap for a hobby.

morsk

LE
What are the odds on my getting fucked about by the americans in Germany?

Biggish

Clanker
I’ve been studying the form intensely for the last 7 or 8 minutes, and the 12:45 at Catterick has a favourite currently trading at 5/1, and most bookies are paying 4 places.
This indicates rich pickings on the each way market: small stakes, big return.
My selections are:

Getaway Jewel (10/1)

Velasco (12/1)

I’ve gone in BIG, with a princely £1.25 e/w on both.

Good luck if you follow

I’ve been studying the form intensely for the last 7 or 8 minutes, and the 12:45 at Catterick has a favourite currently trading at 5/1, and most bookies are paying 4 places.
My selections are:

Getaway Jewel (10/1)

Velasco (12/1)

Good luck if you follow

Come on Shergar.

I am Prince for Nigeria, please send me bank details and I will place £100,000,000 into your account straight away...this is not a scam and is far better odds than horses.

Thank You

Prince Oooodungthrower

My selections are:

Getaway Jewel (10/1)

Velasco (12/1)

Good luck if you follow

Ante-post or starting price. Do you favour one or t'other, and why ??

Biggish

Clanker
Ante-post or starting price. Do you favour one or t'other, and why ??
Well, there are a few reasons; both act on soft/heavy, and both have placed at this distance or further. Also Getaway Jewel is top of the speed list by a considerable margin.
Velasco is still improving and I like the green and white jersey.

4 places/ 5/1 favourite/ soft ground

A wide open race for e/w punters I reckon.

I am Prince for Nigeria, please send me bank details and I will place £100,000,000 into your account straight away...this is not a scam and is far better odds than horses.

Thank You

Prince Oooodungthrower
Dear Highnesship Ooooodungthrower

I think it is a scam of some sort because your spelling and grammar are far to good to be written by a Nigerian Prince.

To think I was poised to provide my bank details too before I realised that you might be walting it up as a Nigerian Prince.

Just imagine my embarrassment if I had to explain how my newly gained wealth of £100,000,000 came not from the genuine Prince of Nigeria but from a prince walt. I’d never live down the shame of it.

I do a line on the national lottery on a Saturday.
That's it. No other gambling on football, Nags or dogs.
It's a mugs game.
I usually do a line or two on Saturdays.

Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and twice on Fridays too but I have never wasted money on the lottery.