ARRSE Fantasy Football

Yes. Code 420164-111025

Heid,

I know you've played before but have you entered a team yet? If you have click on join league, private league, and enter the code. Just tried to re-enter my team using this method and it works.

PAW

Bump

OK I know your all scared to face me this year but there must be more players, the link and code work...this is up to date list of teams.

[TABLE="class: ismTable ismAddManTable"]
[TR]
[TD]Hovelbank
[/TD]
[TD]Pombsen Armchair Warrior
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]seven.sixtwo
[/TD]
[TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]The Iron
[/TD]
[TD]THE IRON
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Iestyn's Legends
[/TD]
[TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]KaosTheory
[/TD]
[TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]APB 4
[/TD]
[TD]Pombsen Armchair Warrior
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

OK I know your all scared to face me this year but there must be more players, the link and code work...this is up to date list of teams.

[TR]
[TD]Hovelbank[/TD]
[TD]Pombsen Armchair Warrior[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]seven.sixtwo[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]The Iron [/TD]
[TD]THE IRON[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Iestyn's Legends[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]KaosTheory[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]APB 4[/TD]
[TD]Pombsen Armchair Warrior[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Rollocks! I'm just that old it takes me week to do anything.....

I'll be ready soonish ;-)

here we go again. WATP

I'll chuck my hat into the mix, probably do shite again but it's worth it for a giggle.

Things are hotting up, not long till the season starts but not as many on as normal, so still chance to get your teams in.

[TR]
[TH]Team[/TH]
[TH]Manager[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Hovelbank[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]seven.sixtwo[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]The Iron [/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Iestyn's Legends[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]KaosTheory[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]APB 4[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Ex RE Sparky[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Dogsdingledangles[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]kings of london[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]FC BattleKings[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Judges400[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Apologies I have removed managers names to prevent MI5 and other agencies using it against us.

I think I got into the Euro spots last year, I need a better start and I'll get my hands on my second trophy.

So I'll expect half my squad to get sold to Rangers, and the other half to develop some kind of disease that stops the ability to kick in the right direction until after christmas.

I think I got into the Euro spots last year, I need a better start and I'll get my hands on my second trophy.

So I'll expect half my squad to get sold to Rangers, and the other half to develop some kind of disease that stops the ability to kick in the right direction until after christmas.
I still think you should get extra handicap points given seeing your a blind dog..........anyone heard from D_S, didnt see him at all last year through the season??

Finally got my ARRSE in gear and entered, hopefully I will challenge for longer than at least the first month this year :)