ARRSE Fantasy Euro 2008

Ignore the original post. UEFA's site is run by gibbons (or possibly Royal Signals IS Engrs, although I think the gibbons are probably better with computers).

We're now using Whiffler's league instead:

whiffler said:
OK - we have an alternative site

It's a low-tech, low-maintenance competition.

First register (easy enough), then pick a team.

pick 11 players - GK + 4 def + Md + 3 Str

No player costs, only 1 from each country

No transfers once competition starts, but three (in total) allowed from QF onwards

League No : 877 (not sure if you need this)

League Name : arrse (sorry, faulty originality gene)

League password : cyclops-out

It's sponsered by McDonalds???

Can I have a Torres, a Ronaldo, and large fries with that please??

Hope I do better than I did in the ARRSE premier league.

i'm in although i'll be in nigeria for most of the tournament.

Anyone else having problems with the site?

Sure i've just been kicked out!!!

indoubitabley said:
Anyone else having problems with the site?

Sure i've just been kicked out!!!
I seem to have been too. Can't find the league or my team anywhere.

Shite site, seems to be the usual level of competence from UEFA.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Just tried it and my team seem to have gone AWOL too. Farewell the Ludicrous Loggies, we hardly knew you :)

I wonder if it was up too early as some people had points already from the friendlies?

et moi.

It seems to be back up and running now.

I agree, the site is typical UEFA low budget cr*p though :evil:

jimmys_best_mate said:
CAARPS said:
It seems to be back up and running now.

I agree, the site is typical UEFA low budget cr*p though :evil:
The site's running but the ARRSE league's still gone. Useless Swiss twats and their shite website.
Mine is working, 6 of us in the league and I got 17 points on the latest friendlies - fourth

I have already had to change Babel through injury, I may stop picking Liverpool players :evil:

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
CAARPS said:
Mine is working, 6 of us in the league and I got 17 points on the latest friendlies - fourth

I have already had to change Babel through injury, I may stop picking Liverpool players :evil:
Aye, mine too eventually. Navigation is a nightmare though.

JBM, type in your email address and your password and then click on 'friendly game' and it gets you in.

Typically, I'm last already with 11 so far.

Sixty said:
CAARPS said:

JBM, type in your email address and your password and then click on 'friendly game' and it gets you in.

Yep that’s how I get there

Sixty, don’t worry it’s only friendlies and they clear to zero every couple of days, or mine have so far

OOPS

I think you just run & run from when you join, I picked a team for the start of the competition so I only have a couple playing this week.

Sh*ty bloody UEFA site :twisted: :twisted:

Edit to say - Oh I don't know what the bloody rules are :oops: :oops:

jimmys_best_mate said:
Following on from the ARRSE Premiership, I've set up an ARRSE league on the Euro 2008 site.

Scoring starts on May 28th (the latest I could set it to start) so you need to get your entries sorted quickly to avoid being left behind.

The code to join the ARRSE league is 86945-13251.

The tournament starts on June 7th, so I'll lock the league to entries at about 1800 UK time on the 7th of June.
hwne i put that code in 2 search the league it says it doesnt exist !!

Sixty said:

I'm in now. What a bag of shite this site is.

And I'm second bottom.

glasgowchamp said:
It's gone to ratshit due to the Swiss cnuts at UEFA and their contracting a three year old with Autism to run their site. That code is still current, not sure why you can't find the league.

jimmys_best_mate said:
glasgowchamp said:
It's gone to ratshit due to the Swiss cnuts at UEFA and their contracting a three year old with Autism to run their site. That code is still current, not sure why you can't find the league.
when i go on that site i click the link 2 leagues and copy and paste 86945-13251 into the search for a league and it says it doesnt exist :oops: yep i am a mong i know so what am i doing wrong and could someone send a link 2 the league :?

CODE inop for me also.