• Green

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DUP/OUP

• Others

• Total voters
I've only got the European ones.

Im amazed at the amount of crackpot lunatic fringe parties that have raised their head for the euro election.

I was on the 'Peace Party' website yesterday. A bunch of lunatics. Want to completely disband the military.

UKIP. though im having a party tonight, as the dwarf has gone, now im just waiting for a troop of baboons, to have their way with her, and id be well happy.

harareboy99 said:
Im amazed at the amount of crackpot lunatic fringe parties that have raised their head for the euro election.

I was on the 'Peace Party' website yesterday. A bunch of lunatics. Want to completely disband the military.
19 different parties in my area (Lewisham) to vote for, all for the European parliament.

If there's an independent standing then probably them unless they're totally bonkerooney. Otherwise SNP as round my way they're the best chance of booting Labour in the balls. And they've not done that bad a job of being a minority government, TBH.

Independent if there is a candidate round here - otherwise Conservative - best of a bad bunch - unfortunately Plaid under Iuean Wyn Jones badmouth labour aloud, but cosey up to them on the quiet, they're anti troops too :(

English Nationalists. They will kick the Welsh and Scottish politicians out. Meanwhile back on this planet Dodgy Dave and the Conversationlists. Only because his better half is rather stunning.

Alsacien

MIA
Shame its too late to register.
I could have put myself up as an independant Europhobic, make a few nationalist promises that I will never be measured against, got elected, pick up a nice fat pay cheque, attend when I feel like it (after all, who will be watching me and what I achieve) and occasionally be the disruptive kid at the back of the class to grab a cheap tabloid headline.

When is the next one :?

I fancied voting UKIP in the European election, as I like their attitude in Europe, but in the constituency I fall into, Conservatives look like they could get it from Labour, so rather than dilute the anti-Labour force by splitting the vote, I'll give the Tories my vote.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Independent if there are any, otherwise Green, as it's a Euro election and can't make any difference at Westminster other than hasten the inevitable.

Grownup_Rafbrat said:
Independent if there are any, otherwise Green, as it's a Euro election and can't make any difference at Westminster other than hasten the inevitable.
you should have had a leaflet through the door for anyone standing - so you can make up your mind in advance