Arrse Euro Election Opinion Poll

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by cpunk, Jun 3, 2009.

?
  1. Labour

0.8%
  2. Conservatives

31.2%
  3. Lib Dems

8.2%
  4. UKIP

35.4%
  5. Scots/Welsh Nats

3.1%
  6. BNP

9.1%
  7. Green

2.8%
  8. DUP/OUP

1.1%
  9. Others

8.2%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

So who are we going to vote for tomorrow?

2. Which elections - local or European?

3. I've only got the European ones.

4. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

Whichever you feel most strongly about - but many, if not most, don't have local elections tomorrow.

5. Im amazed at the amount of crackpot lunatic fringe parties that have raised their head for the euro election.

I was on the 'Peace Party' website yesterday. A bunch of lunatics. Want to completely disband the military.

6. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

7. plaid cymru

8. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

I think if I lived in Wales I would do the same looking at their manifesto.

9. Still undecided, probably UKIP or one of the unlisted groups.

10. Conservatives, best of a very bad bunch.

11. UKIP. though im having a party tonight, as the dwarf has gone, now im just waiting for a troop of baboons, to have their way with her, and id be well happy.

12. 19 different parties in my area (Lewisham) to vote for, all for the European parliament.

13. If there's an independent standing then probably them unless they're totally bonkerooney. Otherwise SNP as round my way they're the best chance of booting Labour in the balls. And they've not done that bad a job of being a minority government, TBH.

14. Independent if there is a candidate round here - otherwise Conservative - best of a bad bunch - unfortunately Plaid under Iuean Wyn Jones badmouth labour aloud, but cosey up to them on the quiet, they're anti troops too :(