arrse etiquette

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by the_lazy_H, May 8, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. only just joined the site, been watching what goes on anonymously for a while. a great site, look forward to spending some time with my head above the parapet rather than cowering in the darkness!

one thing concerns me. as i have said before i have been watching from a distance no dramas. all of a sudden the boss creeps up over my shoulder and sees im on here. about 10 minutes after i finally choose a username

now, if he saw my user name can he hold it against me?! do any of the management types seek out threads started by thier boys!?

or am i just being paranoid!?

(incidently i saw arrse advertised on a bog wall and decided to check it out)

2. Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you! :lol:

If you're that concerned, there's nothing stopping you re-registering under a new name, using the one you're currently using to do nothing but praise your CoC! :D

3. Do you own a tin-foil hat yet? I suggest that you nip to Tescos and get a roll, and make one PDQ. Your here, and you've been spotted. For what it's worth, my recommendation would be to slot your boss, that way he can't hold any posts against you! Simple really!

4. Your boss could be an arrser , do you recognise the handwriting on the bog wall that advertised this site?