Arrse down under

How about we have ourselves an Arrse party down under. There must be enough members on the board to make it worthwhile? A night n the beer in Sydney maybe.

I wouldn’t mind organising something. At least we wouldn’t have to worry about freezing our arrses off :)

Maybe something around the middle of January? A show of hands then please.

I'd be up for it.
I'm not a digger, swobby or air-fairy though.

I'm sure Beebs could supply T-shits.

Wonder if any diggers use the site, apart from Old Digger? Hope they like union jack flags on their T-shirts ;)

Check in with that Aussie mil forum, www.ausmil.com or something similar. The membership conditions are severely anal, but hopefully that doesn't extend to the members!

See what response we get on here first I think.

Got a couple of ex and serving digger mates. Great blokes to a man. Can't drink for toffee though :twisted: shirt lifting southern poofters :p

Oh great lock up the Kangas here come a bunch of Aussie's on the P!ss...tis ought to make the world wide news...an ARRSE crawl through London is mild compared to a football match, but this could cause a world wide stir...'specially if you show up with pocket knives 8O

SMiller said:
Check in with that Aussie mil forum, www.ausmil.com or something similar. The membership conditions are severely anal, but hopefully that doesn't extend to the members!
Members are fine, the membership criteria is really to keep the wannabes out. :D