Arrse down under

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Ord_Sgt, Dec 10, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

How about we have ourselves an Arrse party down under. There must be enough members on the board to make it worthwhile? A night n the beer in Sydney maybe.

I wouldn’t mind organising something. At least we wouldn’t have to worry about freezing our arrses off :)

Maybe something around the middle of January? A show of hands then please.

2. Put me down always up for a havoc causing session
    :wink:

Do we get a t-shirt

:lol:

3. I'd be up for it.
    I'm not a digger, swobby or air-fairy though.

4. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

I'm sure Beebs could supply T-shits.

Wonder if any diggers use the site, apart from Old Digger? Hope they like union jack flags on their T-shirts ;)

5. Check in with that Aussie mil forum, www.ausmil.com or something similar. The membership conditions are severely anal, but hopefully that doesn't extend to the members!

6. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

See what response we get on here first I think.

Got a couple of ex and serving digger mates. Great blokes to a man. Can't drink for toffee though :twisted: shirt lifting southern poofters :p

7. Oh great lock up the Kangas here come a bunch of Aussie's on the P!ss...tis ought to make the world wide news...an ARRSE crawl through London is mild compared to a football match, but this could cause a world wide stir...'specially if you show up with pocket knives 8O

8. Members are fine, the membership criteria is really to keep the wannabes out. :D