ARRSE Discounts Page

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by MilitaryWatches, Oct 3, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. We have just added a discount page for ARRSE to our website. As a trial we have put some Traser and MWC watches including the P6504 Black Storm Pro, P6506-100, MWC G10 Slef Luminous etc..

Access is via and you will need to use password arrsessafa when prompted.

Savings are from £10 to £30

If you are using Firefox you should get in OK, if you are using Internet Explorer you may need to go to Tools -> Internet Options -> Security (Tab) -> Custom Level (Button) Scroll to the bottom and enable 'Allow websites to prompt for information using scripted windows'

We use a small script to enable the password protection and some patches to MSIE seem to block these by default.

This is a genuine offer, we have been an ARRSE sponsor since the start and hope this offer will appeal to some members. This is just a test to see how succesful it is, so I don't know how long it will be available. If it is succesful we may add extra watches.
  2. Get prompt for password using the link.

For info to others in the same boat - this may not be an option via works access using IE 6 as levels already set by IT mafia.

Hope others have more luck than me and will have a butchers via home PC later.
  3. Our laptop gets in without problem but our main desktops need to have the setting changed as per my original post - more up to date and Microsoft seem to be keen on blocking everything. You are probably right about your 'IT Mafia' they probably block this option.

Cheers for the feedback.
  4. Just to let you know, I got in no problem with a work machine.
  5. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

Just to let you know I can't get in with a works machine.
  6. Thanks guys, I think some IT departments will block the scripts by default and you may only be able to get access on your home machines.
  7. Extra discount for the marketing tips?
  8. I can't afford to feed my kids and 3 dogs as it is :D and with the contribution to the RBL on some of the watches I will end up living in a cardboard box.......
  9. No worries - may I recommend the Big Issue as an additional source of income?

10. if you end up in a box the RBl can help you.
  11. I hope I get to the top of the cardboard box queue and don't have to wait behind the immigrants waiting for their box........... of course I won't have to wait because they all have Council Houses.... silly me :D