• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

ARRSE Death Pool

Toying with the idea in the office, we are going to start a death pool, and i believe most of us are morbid enough to participate.

10 Catorgories, choose a male and a female from both, write down your choices and wait 12 months. Who dies first and is on someones list wins the "pot"! Or perhaps a rolling one?

Catorgories:

Film / TV Personailities
Music
Current Sport Figures
Past Sport Figures
Politically Related (MP's world leaders)
"Other" Celebrities (Big Brother, people who are famous for no reason)
Royalty (Worldwide)
Broadcasting (Newsreaders, Journo's, Weathermen)
Homosexual (Anybody, who is Gay.)
Dead Cert (Anybody, preferably someone who is already lying in bed pooing themselves)

My 20:

Film / TV: Michael J. Fox (Parkinson's!) / Kylie Minouge (Well, shes lost a breast already)
Music: Pete Doherty / Amy Winehouse
Sport Current: Freddy Flintoff / Serena Williams (Well, her sister got shot)
Sport Past: Jack Charlton / Sue Barker (Shes 51 now)
Politically Related: Kim Jong-Ill / Jane Campbell, Baroness Campbell of Surbiton (link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jane_Campbell,_Baroness_Campbell_of_Surbiton)
"Other" Celebrities: Gareth Gates / Jordan (My young choices)
Royalty: Prince Charles / Queen Elizabeth II
Broadcasting: Micheal Buorke / Sian Loyd
Homosexual: Stephen Fry / Ellen DeGeneres (Already had a car crash, and is over 50)
Dead Cert: Pavarotti / Zsa Zsa Gabor

Suitably sick :twisted:

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I have just added a name to my list, but cannot publish it yet, because if the name was known, could make all the difference between murder and manslaughter.

Latest Threads