Arrse Crash - What did you do with no Arrse for the weekend?

After spending the worst weekend in a long while without any Arrse, I have come to seek solace amongst you fellow Arrsers.

I found some comfort (Read: Time Acceleration) in The Worlds Hardest Game. (Level 5 is pretty solid, level 6 was easy, level 7 I gave up on!)

Like a few others on here I also found I had a wife, but she was out a lot, so it wasn't all bad. 8O

What new found pastime or relation did you find this weekend?

Checked it wasn't back up every 5 seconds....

I went to newquay to make love with a squaddie .I am totally tired as i didnt get home till 10:00am to day looks like i missed all the fun . :D

went out to work..

HAD A GOOD WEEK END WITH THE GRAND NATIONAL(TAXI DRIVER)..

but when i got back in i Checked it wasn't back up,,and it wasnt..

Arsse was down, GF was just off Night shift so spent the whole day sleeping so
I tried to work out how I lost at the Grand National* and went to the gym, thought about phoning the family, thought better of it and had a few beers instead. I will be submitting my expenses to the Good CO later.

*Got the Winner and a few placed but ended up down on the day. Feck!

echobeach said:
I went to newquay to make love with a squaddie .I am totally tired as i didnt get home till 10:00am to day looks like i missed all the fun . :D
"Make Love"??????? Now that sounds seriously like a relationship to me....... does he know? :D

Hello,

I walked about thirty miles in the sunshine,rain,hail,wind,snow,more snow,sunshine,wind,rain,snow again,rain.

What lovely weather we are having.

tangosix.

LordVonHarley said:
echobeach said:
"Make Love"??????? Now that sounds seriously like a relationship to me....... does he know? :D
"Making Love"

Definition:

- 'What a woman does while a man is fcuking her'

I wnaked profusely .... mmm.....nothing new there then

LordVonHarley said:
echobeach said:
The post originally said "shag" and was edited to something more genteel. Chubb alert.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bad CO ARRSE: Site Issues 3
Flatt Stanley ARRSE: Site Issues 5
msr The Intelligence Cell 6