Arrse completely off the rails.

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by JoseyWales, Feb 29, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am organising an, 'anorak event' on the Watercress Line at Alton in Hampshire.

This will be combined with a real ale beer fest starting in the pub at the station beforehand, and will continue on the steam train in proper order.

We will travel to Alresford and back on a number of occasions. Those sitting on the roof of the train might not make the journey there and back.

Here is the link

I propose the 14th of June. A doss down will be provided by Ticklishrodent and myself. We can take up to 10 people apiece, maybe more. Sleeping bags not provided so bring your own.

2. Just what we need.... an ARRSE train-spotting day! Bring your own anorak, notebook and pencil!

Damn you, JW, I was just about to propose something similar after seeing the success of the Dog Owners' thread!
  3. Litotes - are you still putting together the Heathrow "Binos at the ready" weekend that you promised?!

Your offer of unprecendented virgins sold it to me.
  4. Virgins at Heathrow? You must be kidding....

Oh, that type of Virgin!

Sorry... :D

5. Urgent message to all artists. Threshers are knocking out wife beater at £1.99 per 4 bottles.

Apparently, they had a deal with a newspaper whereby you could get two for one over the Christmas period and it didn't go to press.

It all fell through. Fill your boots.

6. I have Ticklish, Trotsky, Trunnion-Tilt ( pending dates ) and myself up for it so far. The date can be adjusted, check the link.

Anyone else wishing to go please dive in here.
  7. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Check your PMs matey!!
  8. Just did,

So we can now possibly add your very good self, Domestic CO and Ugly.

There is a provisional for a weekend outing here people. Get steamed up on the Saturday and clay shooting on the Sunday.

Standby for further reports.

9. Flask and Sandwich box ready with my notebook
  10. Yes please! I'll try and persuade the big boned one as well.
  11. There goes the house prices
    the scouser is coming to try to nick the wheels

Evening Snail
  12. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

Unfortunately I will be in the land of men in skirts & malt whisky!
  13. Case of Islay 4 Me OB
  14. Oldbalby,

The date is adjustable.

Snail, if you are bringing the big arrse'd contingent I will have the footings checked in my house by the building reg's guy.

Besides, I want you and Bigbird to meet., wait for it - Dirty Williams !

A monster, a master of debauchery and sink line sexual activity.

15. JW

You cannot be that cruel to the two of them remember what he asked and di to the Thai lady