• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

ARRSE Coin Blazer Badge,

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL, only £9.99 until 15th Jan. Orders placed before Monday 14th will be dispatched for XMAS (Royal Mail posting times) Normal Price £14.99

LESS THAN 50 LEFT !

Following on from the success of the ARRSE Coin and lapel badges (currently being produced) , we have managed to negotiate an excellent deal with our supplier for 100 Superb Quality Gold Wire Blazer Badges.

These are padded, 3D effect, quality badges, not to be confused with the flat, 2D, cheap mass produced badges that proliferate from the Indian Sub Continent and Far East.

RRP from this supplier is £17.99 per badge. We can sell them for £14.99 and still generate income for Holidays4Heroes.

Once sold, there will be £200 paid straight to Hols4Heroes

Strictly limited to 100 badges, no second chances,

When they are gone, they are gone, maybe never to return.

We shall not be plugging these after 30th Sept due to the RBL Auction protocol.

Order by visiting here: Clicky this Linky

Delivery expected on 25th October for dispatch prior to Remembrance Day

MM

The sample badge has arrived and is fantastic quality. I will post some piccies tomorrow when I have the camera (my turn of Fridays!)

bumpo :)

Bollox, made a double payment, MM, keep the payment and only send one badge, cheers mate.

MittMayo said:
The sample badge has arrived and is fantastic quality. I will post some piccies tomorrow when I have the camera (my turn of Fridays!)

bumpo :)
MM,

Are you able to upload a pic of the Sample Blazer Badge?

Now that looks the 'Machenders' MM!!!

I would replace your original picture at the start of this thread with the actual one you have just posted!

Looks excellent and much more Blazer/Sports Jacket friendly - Nice...

LOl, they look the business MM.

I am going to sew one of mine onto my Paramedic bag so if anyone sees me floating about at work in London feel free to say hello.. 8)

Double_Duck said:
LOl, they look the business MM.

I am going to sew one of mine onto my Paramedic bag so if anyone sees me floating about at work in London feel free to say hello.. 8)
Excellent idea, perhaps we could have another photo competition, the best place for the ARRSE blazer badge.

C'mon people, only 100 made, when they're gone they're gone!

MM

They actually look really good! not a bit like the original one you posted MM...

Nice One mate...

How many left?

Not sure on totals yet, mini MM isn't working hard enough!

Probably about 60 something! When they're gone, they're gone!

MM

Latest Threads