arrse chat

I've just tried it and the same for me. No doubt, the CO's will have it fixed soon.

Time to brush up on my arabic if it stays the same!
Also says my login is wrong & i need to log in?
Could someone have hacked into the live chat part of the site??

R

rogermellie

Not too sure fltpilot, it does look as thoughit has been hacked , cannot think of any other reason.
I,m sure Good/bad CO's will be along shortly to sort.............we hope !!

Kind regards

R M

Well glad it aint just me puter, hiw strange is that, still gives me time to do the sweeping up instead of listening to snail slagging jarrod off catch you all later

seems to have a to a website which includes mazika2dayforum.yoo7.com/index.htm which doesn't bring up anything about hacks on google...but a lot of the returns are in arabic.

COs I think you may have a problem..:(

Looks pretty suspect to me. I've turned it off for now. Fortunately it's all run from a different server to ARRSE itself, but I can;t say I'm overjoyed!

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Come over to Rumration, all is well there.

Don't worry, no one will bum you if it's your first time.

Come over to Rumration, all is well there.

Don't worry, no one will bum you if it's your first time.
There's no-one in there!

B

Boozy

r686q - Tinychat

some of us are nattering in here.... when you click on the link ignore the social network (twitter facebook etc) log in and instead simply enter your nickname and hit go. should work. basic but it does the job.

Unfortunately ARRSE chat likely to be down for a few days out as GCO on paternity leave (slacker) and I'm in France on a very, very slow connection ......