Arrse character bears

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Grownup_Rafbrat, Nov 30, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

Folks, the arrse auction team has been joined by the Phantom Bear Dresser, and the first result of this partnership is for auction in aid of Op Santa at:

The PBD has offered to dress other bears as arrse characters, with the characters' permission, for auction for H4H. So far we've approached a couple of arrsers and their response has been positive. We will also be approaching the COs to see if we can auction them as a pair.

This thread is to invite suggestions of other arrsers we might represent in bear form, which will auction well for H4H.

'Bear' in mind that you may end up bidding for your suggested bear!

Ideas please?
  2. Do you breed these bears in battery cages? There's going to be a run on the markets at this rate! :)
  3. Grownup_Rafbrat

I don't know how they're bred. Bags of them keep turning up at my door, so all I can to is sell them via H4H and hope they end up in good homes, where they aren't made into kebabs, deported to the colonies, or even

draws breath

sent to FRANCE!!!!!!

Oh, and if anyone wants to volunteer themself as a bear character, please do!!!!
  4. Grownup_Rafbrat

As always with our auctions, bids from any character set up and used by Chubb will be declined politely. Particularly if we happen to do a Flasheart bear.

And there will not be a Chubb character bear either. Too complex!
  5. Good idea, but who has got a big enough head on here to seriously nominate themselves as a bear?

I'd love a bear of me please. Go on, it would make my year if one was made. Please, pretty please?
  6. Grownup_Rafbrat

Well, if we can find a bear with an extra big head, and shovel, pickaxe and lamp, we'll do it. Thanks for being first to volunteer.

Maybe the Phantom Bear Dresser will PM me with ideas?
  7. A Yesitsme bear of course! :)
  8. Grownup_Rafbrat

Oh No! The IronDuke will go on about laminating and cotton again!

Nice idea though. Thank you.
  9. How about an MDN bear? And perhaps a vicar bear.......

....runs for cover
  10. Grownup_Rafbrat

11. A FiveAlpha bear would sell like wildfire. It must be a minstrel and paedophilic.
  12. Can we have a dashing chap bear?
  13. I second a 5A bear.

Also nominate reni77, for taking up the mantle recently of the late MDN (RIP).
  14. Grownup_Rafbrat

A dashing_chap bear would be so boastful, and we don't have enough lace for all the ladies he thinks he's pulled.

A Dashing Chap, however, might be a good seller.
  15. Grownup_Rafbrat

Nominations added to the list. Although how we'd represent either of those, I'm not sure.